"Judge not, that ye be not judge"

Yet, some members are forgetting the major part of my topic, Judge not, that ye be not judge" How hard was it to understand instead some are bringing up verison of what God words for homosexual, This thread does not related only homosexuals, it's related part of life as judging others for their sins commit. This is not getting anywhere to the point. Shows no respect along in this thread.. which has gone to waste. If someone cannot keep their judgement to themselves, then this thread is no longer requirement for discussion. So what's the deal?

Thank-you!

Cheri said:
Yet, some members are forgetting the major part of my topic, Judge not, that ye be not judge" How hard was it to understand instead some are bringing up verison of what God words for homosexual, This thread does not related only homosexuals, it's related part of life as judging others for their sins commit. This is not getting anywhere to the point. Shows no respect along in this thread.. which has gone to waste. If someone cannot keep their judgement to themselves, then this thread is no longer requirement for discussion. So what's the deal?

Thank-you!

Even if one is not Christian, and does not accept the Bible's teachings, not judging should still be a fundamental part of life. The one thing this world lacks is empathy and understanding. We're all paranoid and ready to slit each others throats. Too bad I'm an idealist.

Fine. I will go to other threads instead. Have a nice day ! :)

Hmmmm, was it a judgement that made CyberRed go away? Opinions/judgements kinda clouds things, eh?

Tousi said:
Hmmmm, was it a judgement that made CyberRed go away? Opinions/judgements kinda clouds things, eh?

Huh ?
Is that what you think eh ?

CyberRed, hun, you misunderstood me. All I was saying is that some people say you pass judgement so I was saying that some people judged you, too. Vicious circle that keeps going round and round. But you keep on truckin' because you have the gift of being a fisher of men! ;)

Tousi said:
CyberRed, hun, you misunderstood me. All I was saying is that some people say you pass judgement so I was saying that some people judged you, too. Vicious circle that keeps going round and round. But you keep on truckin' because you have the gift of being a fisher of men! ;)

Thanks for explainin'. Yeah, I am aware of some people judgin' me, but hey - I ain't worry about it, because God is always with me and I still stand for Christ. You have a good day Tousi ! :)

Yes, but Reba, and CyberRed......it's ONE little aspect of theology.
NOBODY'S arguing that Jesus wasn't God or whatever.....As I stated it's akin to the debate on racisim.....Back in the old days people used the verse that the descendants of Ham were always to be hewers of wood and drawers of water, to justify racism and slavery. I mean this isn't something that stands the Ten Commandments on their head or reinvents the Seven Deadly Sins. It's not something that stands the basic teachings of Jesus on their heads!

They may have high lust with bumping in bed with same sex inside their heart so that they won't show everyone because if they do and they will be rejected from society.
We don't know that they don't feel lust. BUT it's pretty hard to pretend lust is real true love. Lust would be stuff related to mindless hedonstic sex.
Love is completely different from lust. Lust makes you behave like an animal....love makes you behave like a human!

me-jesus all my heart forever..

I don't need debate about Judge not, that ye be not judge...

I'm not here judge you...

God/Jesus will judge you.. Peroid..

Deafdyke, simple not necessary bring point finger againist who befits relgions. Let them go.. What their own POV.. I understanding your own POV..
I don't agrue you about your POV.. as same rest their pov too.

peace.. :)

Again, I will say this here, and again, I will say something ad nauseum.

This thread is on judgement - it could be homosexuality, abortion, stealing, cheating, fraud, lying (and anyone who says they've never lied is lying right there and then!!!), etc., etc. It is not limited to homosexuality. Ive had an abortion, Ive stole, Ive cheated, Ive lied and I have asked for forgiveness from the Lord and those who I sinned against. However, in my corner of the world, I have already been judged as a bad person, someone to be shunned, and they are not willing to admit that I have changed a long time ago since those days - they have judged me, period. That is what Cheri was trying to say, judge ye not, for only the Lord can judge you. I keep trying to make the people around me see that I have changed over 16+ years ago, and I know that my family and good friends have seen it, and trust me totally and completely. Its just those people that HOLD on to the past, and see the world negatively. Sometimes you have to let go of your prejudices, open your minds to new possibilities, and see how people change through the years. If you judge them, then you are HOLDING on to the past, and not willing to admit that people do have the right to change, and do change for the better. When you judge, then you are saying that it is that, your mind is made up, and no one will make you change your mind. In other words, you have made for a very narrow mindset and a very dark observation on the human soul. For that, I hope that someday you will be able to see what we are, sinners, yeah, we are, but also human and capable of forgiveness and acceptance.

If you remember, I said in another thread, I did say that the Bible was meant to be used as a tool for faith, not as the actual Word of God? It has gone through so many translations over the centuries, both oral and written... through so many language changes, development and expanded vocubularies. I use the King James Bibile exculsively, but I do not say that this is the FINAL word of my Lord. I use it as a means of keeping my faith, keeping my mind open to the Lord and praying for myself, my family and friends. I am not saying that the Bible we have now is full of lies, I believe it is not, but it has been changed so much through the ages, I can only use it as a tool to keep my faith strong in the Lord.

deafdyke said:
Yes, but Reba, and CyberRed......it's ONE little aspect of theology.
Well, like Cheri reminded us, judging isn't just about homosexuality. It is about all sin. As you state, "it's ONE little aspect of theology." That's the problem. If you deny even one "little" part of God's Word, you deny it all. There is no "little" part of God's Word. It is all important or else He wouldn't have included it. If you can't accept it, you just can't accept it. That is your problem, not God's. He has done all He can for you. God provided saving grace for you, Jesus died for you, and the Holy Spirit convicts you. If you refuse them, then that is your decision. That is not our judgement. You will face judgement at God's throne. You can tell Him all your excuses about Ham, the Seven Deadly Sins, etc. He will judge.

GalaxyAngel said:
me-jesus all my heart forever..

I don't need debate about Judge not, that ye be not judge...

I'm not here judge you...

God/Jesus will judge you.. Peroid..

Deafdyke, simple not necessary bring point finger againist who befits relgions. Let them go.. What their own POV.. I understanding your own POV..
I don't agrue you about your POV.. as same rest their pov too.

peace.. :)
:gpost:

DreamDeaf said:
Again, I will say this here, and again, I will say something ad nauseum.

This thread is on judgement - it could be homosexuality, abortion, stealing, cheating, fraud, lying (and anyone who says they've never lied is lying right there and then!!!), etc., etc. It is not limited to homosexuality. Ive had an abortion, Ive stole, Ive cheated, Ive lied and I have asked for forgiveness from the Lord and those who I sinned against. However, in my corner of the world, I have already been judged as a bad person, someone to be shunned, and they are not willing to admit that I have changed a long time ago since those days - they have judged me, period. That is what Cheri was trying to say, judge ye not, for only the Lord can judge you. I keep trying to make the people around me see that I have changed over 16+ years ago, and I know that my family and good friends have seen it, and trust me totally and completely. Its just those people that HOLD on to the past, and see the world negatively. Sometimes you have to let go of your prejudices, open your minds to new possibilities, and see how people change through the years. If you judge them, then you are HOLDING on to the past, and not willing to admit that people do have the right to change, and do change for the better. When you judge, then you are saying that it is that, your mind is made up, and no one will make you change your mind. In other words, you have made for a very narrow mindset and a very dark observation on the human soul. For that, I hope that someday you will be able to see what we are, sinners, yeah, we are, but also human and capable of forgiveness and acceptance.

:gpost: Amen! DreamDeaf! (Mwah)

CyberRed said:
Fine. I will go to other threads instead. Have a nice day !

Why is that because you want to judge people for their sins? Take a very good look at yourself CyberRed, You are no better than anyone else in this entire world therefore, I have not judge you for your past actions. I could bring up so many things that you have sinned, You know what? It's not my duty to judge you for your sins, only God can. ;) Do others get the same fair treatment?

Cheri said:
:gpost: Amen! DreamDeaf! (Mwah)

Why is that because you want to judge people for their sins? Take a very good look at yourself CyberRed, You are no better than anyone else in this entire world therefore, I have not judge you for your past actions. I could bring up so many things that you have sinned, You know what? It's not my duty to judge you for your sins, only God can. ;) Do others get the same fair treatment?

Did I say that I am better than anyone else in this entire world ? I think you said that to yourself. I am sure there's a statement that I did mentioned about myself somewhere in the thread that I am a sinner just like anyone else. I don't think that you ever remember it, did you ? Be careful what you say and, don't jump into conclusion about me. Go back and RE-READ all of my posts...until you find my statement that I did mentioned I am a sinner... it will clam up your mouth at once.

I think I better stay out of your thread and move on to other thread. Have a great day, girl ! :thumb:

CyberRed said:
Did I say that I am better than anyone else in this entire world ? I think you said that to yourself. I am sure there's a statement that I did mentioned about myself somewhere in the thread that I am a sinner just like anyone else.

No, You did not, I re-read the whole thread, not once you had admit that you're a sinner until now, All you did mostly was posted verison of what was being said from the bible. Most likely pointing fingers at others who admit their sins.

Now, after I posted what's this thread is really all about, not passing judgment those who had or is sinning, Half of this thread is mostly about homosexuals, I am not only directly your posts, but others as well. But you made me question your motion after you said that you will leave this thread? Makes me wonder what's the deal here? No reason to get all uptight here. (Peace out)

DreamDeaf said:
This thread is on judgement - it could be homosexuality, abortion, stealing, cheating, fraud, lying (and anyone who says they've never lied is lying right there and then!!!), etc., etc. It is not limited to homosexuality.

Finally someone was brave enough to point this out, That's another reason why I stayed away from this thread cause it seem some members here misunderstood what the main point of what this thread is really about, as Cheri had said in the beginning it has nothing to do with what the BIBLE tell us, it's all about judgement made toward others, when they're not looking at themselves, I could easy point out the ones who lied and keep on lying, but that would be wrong on my part...Everyone sinned, and they will be judged by Jesus HIMSELF on judgement day, and it start with YOU and I.....

It's such a shame to see this thread being waste by all the bitterness going back and fourth and it getting to the point of going nowhere.. To each their own for their own opinions only doing so with respect and not passing judgement on those opinions....

May peace be upon each one of you!!...
signs037.gif

Cheri said:
No, You did not, I re-read the whole thread, not once you had admit that you're a sinner until now, All you did mostly was posted verison of what was being said from the bible. Most likely pointing fingers at others who admit their sins.

Now, after I posted what's this thread is really all about, not passing judgment those who had or is sinning, Half of this thread is mostly about homosexuals, I am not only directly your posts, but others as well. But you made me question your motion after you said that you will leave this thread? Makes me wonder what's the deal here? No reason to get all uptight here. (Peace out)

Well, you still don't get it, do you ? Yes, there was a statement I DID mentioned that I am a sinner. Not in YOUR thread here, but somewhere in THE thread, NOT THIS thread of yours. Got it ?

Yes, I leave this thread, because you don't want me to say the scriptures in YOUR thread since you want the issue "Judge not, that ye be not judge" to discuss. In fact, I know for SOME people who mentioned about the scriptures what they know about God through experiences, it doesn't mean that they are pointin' their fingers at the sinners who have sinned. God have His own purpose for usin' God's people to tell it... meanin' that God wants to talk to everyone here... just to help everyone to understand Him better. That's allllllllll .......... ( That's like we are in a Sunday class room to discuss the scriptures with each other, tryin' to get the point of what God wants us to know. Plain and simple. )

No hard feelin' here.

If you deny even one "little" part of God's Word, you deny it all. There is no "little" part of God's Word. It is all important or else He wouldn't have included it. If you can't accept it, you just can't accept it. That is your problem, not God's. He has done all He can for you. God provided saving grace for you, Jesus died for you, and the Holy Spirit convicts you. If you refuse them, then that is your decision.
Do you follow ALL of God's Word? Do you go out and kill witches? Do you wear pants? Do you speak out in church?
Are you aware that there are mainstream churches that are pretty much OK with GLB folks? Yes, GLBers can't be evalingcial Christians, but we can be other forms of Christians. I accept the basic teachings of God, and that is to love one another. I accept Jesus' teachings. But I ALSO believe that a lot of the stuff in the Bible may have been peculair to the time it took place.
Do you wear clothes made of mixed fabrics? It forbids that in Levictucus.
I am a sinner yes. I'm not perfect........but it's gonna be up to God Himself to judge me.....NOT YOU!

And Reba haven't you been reading what I've been saying? A lot of Biblcal scholars have begun to think that the word homosexual, refers not to modren day homosexuality, (loving caring relationship) but rather sex abuse or temple sex worship.
I mean scholars have uncovered some research that says that the new number of the Beast is 616, rather then 666!

deafdyke said:
Do you go out and kill witches?
I don't personally know any.

Do you wear pants?
There is no commandment against "pants".

Do you speak out in church?
I'm not sure what you mean by "speak out in church". I don't shout in church, and I don't preach, and I don't interrupt anyone during the service.

Are you aware that there are mainstream churches that are pretty much OK with GLB folks?
There are some "mainstream" and not-so-mainstream churches that accept many non-biblical beliefs and practices. So what does that prove?

I accept Jesus' teachings.
Jesus taught that a person must be born again to enter Heaven. He taught that each sinner must repent (turn away from) sin, and accept Jesus as personal Savior.

But I ALSO believe that a lot of the stuff in the Bible may have been peculair to the time it took place.
Do you wear clothes made of mixed fabrics? It forbids that in Levictucus.
I will repeat:
"What of the fact that other parts of the Holiness Code in Leviticus are not kept today? Again, the answer is simple. The Holiness Code contained different types of commands. Some were related to dietary regulations or to ceremonial cleanliness, and these have been done away with in the New Testament (Col. 2:16-17; Rom. 14:1-3). Others, though, were moral codes, and as such are timeless. Thus incest, child sacrifice, homosexuality, bestiality, adultery, and the like, are still abominations before God."

I am a sinner yes. I'm not perfect........but it's gonna be up to God Himself to judge me.....NOT YOU!
Yes, that is what I posted--God will judge you, as He judges everyone.

Back