Jclarke v. Dixie Photo Comp (Friendly)

Very nice pics both of you!!!!!! Keep it up good work - Dixie and Jake :thumb:

WOW those are awesome pics of the Opera house as well as the Harbour Bridge. But the one of downtown is extremely crisp and vibrant - a different side of Sydney that most people dont get to see - including myself.

WOW those are awesome pics of the Opera house as well as the Harbour Bridge. But the one of downtown is extremely crisp and vibrant - a different side of Sydney that most people dont get to see - including myself.

Yep, it is awesome, it was taken over the weekend when I was there. I used my new fujifilm camera, and all of them was great, but couldn't show it all so showed the best ones. Remember, Dixie, you can always save money to come down to Australia! :D (there is a deaf cruise in december 2009)

The only way that'd happen is if I could get hired on at ConAgra right this moment and not miss a a single day of work from now until 2009. :D

Could you email me the other pics? I really want to see them all - Im very interested in Sydney and other parts of Australia as well.

The only way that'd happen is if I could get hired on at ConAgra right this moment and not miss a a single day of work from now until 2009. :D

Could you email me the other pics? I really want to see them all - Im very interested in Sydney and other parts of Australia as well.

If you would like to see all of my Sydney pictures, can you please PM me with your email address.

Uh? Is something in your mind to show Dixie your photos, not us? :booty: :eek:

I can not show the whole package - cause there is a number limit of photos.. so if you want to see more, the only option is to PM me the email adddress and thanks for mooning at me. :eek3:

LOL. Sorry Jake that I did not PM you sooner - Ive been incredibly busy this week and I havent touched a computer in 3 or 4 days. But today is another Saturday - time to go photosnapping!

Have fun! I should do the same thing...Ummmmm as long as my camera behaves! :giggle:

LOL. Sorry Jake that I did not PM you sooner - Ive been incredibly busy this week and I havent touched a computer in 3 or 4 days. But today is another Saturday - time to go photosnapping!

Looky kiddies! Dixie's got more piccies!! WOOHOO!!

November2007089.jpg

November2007093.jpg

November2007095.jpg

November2007097.jpg

November2007099.jpg

Back