Jclarke v. Dixie Photo Comp (Friendly)

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Jclarke, get your butt over here mate! I got my new camera, Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-H7 edition.

For right now I did alot of feeler shots but here's some shots I really like that Ive gotten from the camera.

9-14-2007031.jpg

9-14-2007044.jpg

9-14-2007008.jpg

As I get more comfortable with the camera I will be posting more photos, especially as fall is approaching here in the northern hemisphere.

:afro:

beautiful background of the trees and your dd is sooo cute! heh!

wow your pics look great and sharp. glad you have digital camera. i love your pictures. your daugher is cute! your country scenery is beautiful!

Congratulation that you got a digital camera! :thumb: Enjoy it! Your DD is such a cutie and beautiful girl! And the rest of pictures are awesome! Keep it up! I needed a new camera also! As long as my camera works, that's all count.

Thank you everyone! As I get more comfortable with the camera and its controls, I'll be posting more pics. With me living so far out in the country I hope I can get some wonderful nature shots, perhaps one or two to submit to a photo contest. This is a lot of fun and interesting to work with different combinations to see what I get in the result.

Excellent, lets get this started! I will do some photoshooting this weekend! As I am quite busy at the moment, ha! :lol:

And also, Dixie, does your camera have rule of thirds lining on your LCD?

I believe so, but Im still in the playing around with it stages. I'll have to get out the manual to tell what each individual marking is on the LCD. I do know it has a face detection feature.

I believe so, but Im still in the playing around with it stages. I'll have to get out the manual to tell what each individual marking is on the LCD. I do know it has a face detection feature.

Got a picture of your new camera, no?

no - because I dont know where my other digital camera is now! Im sure its somewhere, probably stuck back in a drawer and forgotten about.

You can view the exact model here:
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H9 and DSC-H7: Digital Photography Review

Doesn't matter about your old one, I meant the new one but you did.

Whoa, that model is quite similar to mine, despite your MP is quite higher than mine, but lucky enough, I did the photograpgy class in high school ;)

haha - but I can quickly pick up tips and what not on the internet. ;)

Hey that pixs is so cute and keep it up with take a pix of differnt things etc... I love to take a pix its fun!

Enjoy it!

sorry, guys its no race for who is doing the best photography. just take it easy and learn to shoot picures for fun. you don't rally have to do it. you would just share your work, that's all. :) by the way you did a nice job with photography.

I have been doing digital photography for a long time, anyhow. I got few thousands pictures saved in my dvd-rw. ;)
I should build a website to share my photography work, just for fun.

sorry, guys its no race for who is doing the best photography. just take it easy and learn to shoot picures for fun. you don't rally have to do it. you would just share your work, that's all. :) by the way you did a nice job with photography.

I have been doing digital photography for a long time, anyhow. I got few thousands pictures saved in my dvd-rw. ;)

I know it is not a real competition, haha. :lol:

u should do that... let me know if u ever got one set up and i will be sure to be nosey in your website... :giggle:

Aww cute little girl, was that your daugther Dixie?...

seq.. dixie did posted the thread saying Jclarke v. Dixie Photo Comp (Friendly) which it show friendly.. so obivously its not a serious competetion then! :P

Back