Jclarke v. Dixie Photo Comp (Friendly)

^^^And sorry to Dixie too ;)

HA!

just because I havent posted any new pics in a while doesnt mean Ive relinquished ownership of this thread. there is no homestead clause here! :lol:

I know, just takin a few jabs mate. I would have added new photos by now but I have been working like mad! I have to work a 6 day week this week, plus Im now staying after work an additional hour to help spray down between shifts. Something tells me this week's paycheck is going to be rather plump, lol. Oh well I dont mind, Im wanting to pay off my bills anyway.

Coast1.jpg

Picture of the coast
CoastTown.jpg

Coast town - Batemans Bay, Southern NSW
CoastTown2.jpg

Bateman's Bay again
CoastTown3.jpg

Again, Bateman's Bay
Floraide2.jpg

Floriade - The 'flower' event, which occurs once a year, for one month.
LongBeach1.jpg

My local beach - 'Longbeach'
Sunset2.jpg

Sunset from the coasthouse
SunsetCoast.jpg

Sunset from the coasthouse
View1.jpg

View from the coasthouse

That's it for now

Enjoy!

Dixie, lets see what you have to say about this! ;)

I love the picture of the "Flowers" Awesome shot!

and the boat on the beach was cool also.

I love the picture of the "Flowers" Awesome shot!

and the boat on the beach was cool also.

Flowers is apparently the "Floriade" event every spring ;) And that beach evidently is MY beach :D

You and Dixie shown some awesome shots! I loved the shots from Sidney and Dixie's Autumn shots.

I googled for a bit and realized and remembered that Florida was named by Juan Ponce De Leon. He landed on the coast on April 2, 1513. Florida means (Spanish) "Flowery Easter"

anyways back on topic... awesome pictures! Hope to see more people posting pictures on this site ... Maybe even have an open friendly competition for all Ad'rs.

Im waitin' on spring to get here so I can get back out there and start takin' more shots of the flowers and stuff around here. Ive seen a few things bloom but not enough to satisfy me yet. :D

Back