Jclarke v. Dixie Photo Comp (Friendly)

That's right, mate. ;)

Alrighty mates, Ive finally connected the laptop to the modem this morning and Ive got brand spankin' new photos to share with ya!

Skyline081.jpg

Skyline053.jpg

Skyline037.jpg

I dont see the resemblence really, although I admit I had to google that one up, lol.

*via SK3*

Whoa, that's some fantastoc photos, you have there Dixie! I believe you would intead, lean onto a photographer career one day!

Damn, I am overdue for some photos you al are dying to see, but unfortunately, you all will have to wait when I got my computer back, I don't know when though :(

:ty: Jake.

I took some photos yesterday of me and Maddie at the lake, now I just need to upload them to the laptop then upload the pics from there to the Internet.

Im really waiting for the leaves to start changing then, I'll really be on a photoshooting campaign! I hope you get your comp fixed soon, I want to see the Sydney photos! :D

The PC I have at home is bloody only 2 years old, and it has just gone into suicide. But by the time I get it back, you might see plenty of photos by then! ;)

Gosh.... WOW...... you are doing great with that pixs I am like.... :jaw: its great pixs!! :D I sit here and look at it... loved it!! I better getting going! :giggle: Enjoy the day with that camera and take a pix of anything! I do enjoy that very much. :ty:

:ty: spicy.

Jake sounds like you need to do some percussive maintenance to your computer man, :lol:

Yeah, I assure you that it needs maintenance. But it would be a while to get my PC back, unless I lose these patience, I will instead sneak it over on the usage of my work PC ;)

Oi Dixie!

I am going back to Sydney tomorrow night, I will be taking my camera with me, so I would be hopefully take a better snaps of Sydney and the rest of the city and some photos of myself as well. Everyone needs to see the newly updated picture of myself and for the website of course! ;)

Photos of Sydney

As I have given up with the PC I have at home. So I used my work PC to upload the pictures for this thread - I can not keep you all waiting for my photos so please enjoy the photos I have taken over the weekend in Sydney, the ones you all are wanting to see!

You are in luck - I went to Bondi over the weekend, so I have taken a few photos of it too!

SydneyHarbourBridge1.jpg

Sydney Harbour Bridge

OperaHouseCU.jpg

Opera House - Extreme Close Up Mode

operaHouseECU.jpg

Opera House 2 - Extreme Close Up Mode

SydneyCity4.jpg

Sydney

SydneyCity1.jpg

Sydney 2

InsideCity2.jpg

Inside of City - George Street.

OperaHouse1.jpg

Opera House - Far Shot Mode

CityWithShip.jpg

City with Cruise Ship in foreground - Did you know that, it is the same cruise ship where all the deaf people has been planning to attend? ;) (J/K)

BondiFriends.jpg

Me (In red) and friends at Bondi

Bondi6.jpg

Bondi 1

Bondi4.jpg

Bondi 2

Bondi1.jpg

Bondi 3

That's all. :)

Enjoy! :lol:

Great pictures!!! :) I am drooling over Sydney!! It is my DREAM to go there!!

SOMEDAY I will!

Oh yea...probably not till our kid is older...maybe in 10 years we'll go. :) Who knows! HA HA!

I know flying to Australia is very expensive! But not sure about hotel/food down there though.

Better start saving ;)

Oh yea...probably not till our kid is older...maybe in 10 years we'll go. :) Who knows! HA HA!

I know flying to Australia is very expensive! But not sure about hotel/food down there though.

Hmmm....Yeah - a lot expensive as you may think. But saving a lot is better way to visit Australia.

Back