Jack the wasteful threads..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't mind Jack's threads. He has one linersof thought. Maybe it's copied, but we can innocently use it asa debating theory of issues that we face every day.

If Jacks intention is to use this site as a pragmatic site of his issues, then I I agree him to being banned as its unfair to see this site in any copyrighted issues conflicts....

i finally caught up dang LOL

Originally posted by WonderBum

If Jacks intention is to use this site as a pragmatic site of his issues, then I I agree him to being banned as its unfair to see this site in any copyrighted issues conflicts....

i agree with what WonderBum said -- but ahh Jack oughta be warned and if he still persists he should be banned!

i confront to him about that and he was TOO big headed about it... ever few other peeps had confront him about it. I seriously think he should be banned.

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
i confront to him about that and he was TOO big headed about it... ever few other peeps had confront him about it. I seriously think he should be banned.

yea Sheild -- let the Mods or Alex take care of that -- either warn him first time or just outright ban him --

have u PMed Alex or other mods q

I've talked to this Jack, and he will refrain from plagiarizing. I will delete the threads that have not been replied to, and leave the others intact.

If you should have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact me via P/M (Private Message).

thanks alex abt time someone stepped in he actually hogged the whole front page of the forum! and that peeved alot of poeple! RME

Originally posted by Lasza
Jack, if u think u are too GOOD than us. Then get ur own website. Ur website would be "www.AllJack.com"

No, make that "www.alljackoff.com" :laugh2:

Originally posted by ChelEler
No, make that "www.alljackoff.com" :laugh2:

:rofl: u GOOOO Chel!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that would definately be good for him hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back