Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @ darlin about joining the music and :booty:

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
lol @ darlin about joining the music and :booty:

sure thing !! where is Matt ?????? I think he run away from us
bawling.gif

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
* pullllllllllllllllllllllll yer arm join with us and sing jackkk in the booooooxxxxxxxxxxxxx and dance :booty: * lol
I CAN'T SING!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

SINGGGGGGGGGGG MATT.... i sing offkey... like i damn care! :laugh2: :rofl:

JACK IS GONEEE!!!! HE ROLL DOWN THE HILL AND SMASH HIS BRAIN TO THE WELL REAL GOOD AND DIED!

SINGGGGGGGGGGG MATT.... i sing offkey... like i damn care! :laugh2: :rofl:

JACK IS GONEEE!!!! HE ROLL DOWN THE HILL AND SMASH HIS BRAIN TO THE WELL REAL GOOD AND DIED!
You know I love how you sing. Remember singing in the car?? LOL :D I miss doing that.

Ohh dont forget using a knife for his neck so we could cook a hamburge for Jack in the Box lol :twisted:

By the way I didnt mean sounds like "killer" I mean other meaning of that =x lol

Matt was busy talking to me. :X on aim. hehe

:shock: cybersex ?? jk jk ummmm pssst Sheild wanna tell you something * loook at Matt * umm umm umm never mind
outtahere.gif

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Ohh dont forget using a knife for his neck so we could cook a hamburge for Jack in the Box lol :twisted:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you are BADDDDDDDDD :rofl:

YAH matt.... remmy the guys was rooting for us when we were in traffic :laugh: :rofl: remmy that?!!?!?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DARLIN!! NOOOO!!!

I was the one who he luvs so much. There no chemistry there. LOLZ :D OMG

YAH matt.... remmy the guys was rooting for us when we were in traffic :laugh: :rofl: remmy that?!!?!?
LOL. Miss the old times...off topic:|

LOL Michie yup yup I am SOOOOOOOOOO bad... Explains why I am devil dog :twisted: Sincxe Jack needs be outtie of this site =P

WHO fucking cares.. its my thread. lolz!!! We were signing at the time, matt..remmy? lolz lolz

*laughing at darlin* HE CANT SING! lolz

I have to be really drunk before I go up to the Karoke machine

HES out........for now, irish. He is not logged in. Or he is being UNSEENed...ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back