Jack the wasteful threads..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me either I dont know how inform alex.. Yup I am still rookie in ADv2 :rofl:

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Gawd yeah Jack's threads started bothering me as wasteful.

:werd:

He gotta stop posting stupid threads....USE YOUR MIND, be creative, use YOUR own ideas to make your own threads here...not copy from other sites and post here....Its annoying! I think he needed to be warned if not cooperate then ban him!

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
hey people his name is Jack in the box !!! with WHITE HEAD and red nose

*cracking up here* :rofl:

he aint cooperating w/ us. We told him to cut it out. We want him to LESS the thread and like 1 person in here said put it all together in 1 thread, not some crazy amount of nbrs of threads. Like I said in earlier posts, u can do that like 1 time a day..thats fine enough for me and I know its fine with few peeps here. UGH! not to kill off the good threads in here and turn into wasteful ones.

Oh yeah sheild.. so far I ve been Jack is the worse posted toooo MANY new threads in once! Geez at him!!

Jack, you might be :Owned: by us by anyhow :D...

<--yup I am bad gurl hehe

:laugh with irish: Yes, he'll be out and will be damn surprised to know that we beat his ass. BIG TIME!

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
:dance: jack in the box... jack in the box... jackkkkkk innnn theeeee boxxxxxxx :dance: :singing offkey: :D

hahahhaha i like that lmaoo

Jack, if u think u are too GOOD than us. Then get ur own website. Ur website would be "www.AllJack.com"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just ignored his threads. I looked at them like :confused: .

:werd: to everyone.

jordan? *LAUGHING* yahhhhhhh rightttttttttt... nothing like jordan. Hes some dirt, that what it is. He need some stepping.

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Oh yeah sheild.. so far I ve been Jack is the worse posted toooo MANY new threads in once! Geez at him!!

Jack, you might be :Owned: by us by anyhow :D...

<--yup I am bad gurl hehe

:rofl: @ Irish Devil Dog

Yeah, its really pain in the butt seeing too many threads made by same person in same day...I mean come on... Don't hog it over and let others post threads, share...don't be greedy!!! Most of his threads aren't from his OWN ideas -- it was from SITE he copied... Lame! :roll:

that why i post that website up because I caught 1 part was really fromm the site. GRANDPA crap thread. I was like OMGGG THATS NOT RIGHT.. i was so pissed and knowing he made wasteful thread...that why i made this thread to make complain and hopefully I wasnt only one. Turn out, I wasnt only one. :D

LOL If it was Jordan for sure.. His ass will be BANNED again!! I wont be surprised if it was him lol...

Heather.. Thats true I agreed w/ you!! :rofl: at my post haha

Originally posted by prostock19
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just ignored his threads. I looked at them like :confused: .

:werd: to everyone.

* pullllllllllllllllllllllll yer arm join with us and sing jackkk in the booooooxxxxxxxxxxxxx and dance :booty: * lol

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
that why i post that website up because I caught 1 part was really fromm the site. GRANDPA crap thread. I was like OMGGG THATS NOT RIGHT.. i was so pissed and knowing he made wasteful thread...that why i made this thread to make complain and hopefully I wasnt only one. Turn out, I wasnt only one. :D

same here !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back