Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
hey people his name is Jack in the box !!! with WHITE HEAD and red nose
Like duh!

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
LAZSA...What is repost? Jack's?

He think he's good than anyone in any thread. *scoff*

Bullcrap, Jack.. There are some repost... And your wasting your time to post since we mostly arent interesting in your wasteful threads.

Jack not suppose come in here. he have to go BACKKKKK his business at Jack in the box !!! * smh*

I feel that Jack try to destory AD. Not let him destory our wonderful message board in the world!!!! If Jack doesnt like any thread. Then he have to make posts somewhere in other message boards. I see more ppl start feel annoying by his behaviour. Really SAD!!!!!!

oh okay. I thought u meant mine.. I had to make sure. :D

I dont think his thread are so important... I think everyone should have the chance to post whatever they wants. And i dont mind even if u have 1 everyday or something.. not 394857394587 posts in 1 day. THATS really stupid! UGH!

I am glad to know that I am not feeling this way alone. I seriously think he need to be banned for making wasteful thread and thinking hes "all that"

Originally posted by Lasza
I feel that Jack try to destory AD. Not let him destory our wonderful message board in the world!!!! If Jack doesnt like any thread. Then he have to make posts somewhere in other message boards. I see more ppl start feel annoying by his behaviour. Really SAD!!!!!!

VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYY true he realllllllllll annoying me alot geez

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
oh okay. I thought u meant mine.. I had to make sure. :D

I dont think his thread are so important... I think everyone should have the chance to post whatever they wants. And i dont mind even if u have 1 everyday or something.. not 394857394587 posts in 1 day. THATS really stupid! UGH!

second that !!!! Sheild

:) glad to know i aint alone. UGH!!! What u think he should be? banned for his stupid ego?

Sheild, I think he should be banned tho... He thinks he's smarter than us and trying to beat our asses in this site.. His ego are SUX!!

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
better information to Alex about Jack in the box ?? ummm
:laugh2: Good name!!!

Why dont u inform alex because I dont know how to inform. Yes I'm a rootie but I know how the rules works and everything. So please do it for ALLLLL of us because we totally hate the idea how he is toward all of us.

How can I report to AD about Jack's behaviours? Just click any Mod? Hmmmm....

:dance: jack in the box... jack in the box... jackkkkkk innnn theeeee boxxxxxxx :dance: :singing offkey: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back