Nesmuth said:
We're like 10 yrs away from using robots as soldiers... :roll:
Uh, huh. :roll:

Reba said:
Avenged and Raven,
:gpost:

no it was ignorant posting, as usual. We have no
business in Iraq in the first place and if we weren't
there we wouldn't have a lot of these problems were having now.

Way to many ignorant conservatives. Instead of killing
off our 19 and 20 yr olds let's send the conservatives
over there.

That way we can thin out the morons that gave
Bush another 4 years

bbnt said:
Way to many ignorant conservatives. Instead of killing
off our 19 and 20 yr olds let's send the conservatives
over there.
That way we can thin out the morons that gave
Bush another 4 years
Many of the 19- and 20-year-olds who are dying in Iraq ARE conservatives, and that is a very hateful thing to say. I don't wish death for any American, liberal or conservative.

Just Muslims I suppose.
Especially the children and women, right?

I read newspaper online and in Iraq, 1,800 boys who are 13 and 16 yrs old join "Saddam's Clubs in Training" for 3 weeks in Southern Baghadad. They used Ak-47s. They will do anything for their country to protect. How dare their parent send their children to join War than put them in School? Parent in Iraq are so Lousy as Role Model! How sad!
But....
Thanks god that We don't do that to our children who are 13 yrs old or up to join Army or Military to war.
18 to 19 yrs old Men should join in Army or Military. To me, No, it is very bad idea for them to join. They need to learn how to use Gun, use Bombs, use Private Codes with mouth to mouth or use CPS, and need to learn how to protect himself. They should attend to VMI in VA, West Point, Army School, or Cadet school first. When Army feel that he is Ready to send out to join War.
What if 18 or 19 yrs old boy want to join Submarine but he have to learn how to use computer, how to communicate, and many things?
What if 18 or 19 yrs old boy want to join Military Airforce but he have to learn how to drive Airforce, how to use "drop bomb", and use communicate with code?
What if 18 or 19 yrs old boy want to be Doctor or Nurse but he have to go college to be Doctor degree to learn how to save Army and Military men?
Think Twice!

Mommyof3

Reba said:
Many of the 19- and 20-year-olds who are dying in Iraq ARE conservatives, and that is a very hateful thing to say. I don't wish death for any American, liberal or conservative.

to damn bad if you think it's hateful, I think it's hateful
that any of you think any of them should be over there
in the first place, which is just what the conservitives
said loud and clear when they gave that moron Bush
another 4 years

Cheri said:
ravensteve1961, Why don't you go down there. If you think the war is so important. ;)

He is obsessed about Saddam. Obviously, he desires to have him an autograph tattoo on his arm. :squint:

ravensteve1961 said:
Better than lameass flip flopping john kerry though.

No, wrong again, although that's what the mindless conservatives who can't think for themselves thought

to damn bad if you think it's hateful, I think it's hateful
that any of you think any of them should be over there
in the first place, which is just what the conservitives
said loud and clear when they gave that moron Bush
another 4 years

how many people would die if saddam blasted a nuclear weapon into the US?

i bet your one of those people who think you can sit down and have a chit chat with kim jhong il and he'll suddenly abandon his persuit of nuclear armament.

They need to learn how to use Gun, use Bombs, use Private Codes with mouth to mouth or use CPS, and need to learn how to protect himself. They should attend to VMI in VA, West Point, Army School, or Cadet school first. When Army feel that he is Ready to send out to join War.
What if 18 or 19 yrs old boy want to join Submarine but he have to learn how to use computer, how to communicate, and many things?
What if 18 or 19 yrs old boy want to join Military Airforce but he have to learn how to drive Airforce, how to use "drop bomb", and use communicate with code?
What if 18 or 19 yrs old boy want to be Doctor or Nurse but he have to go college to be Doctor degree to learn how to save Army and Military men?

had to break out my secret decorder ring for this paragraph, but i think you are misunderstood. they teach the soldiers all those things when they join up. they don't just join up, stick a gun in thier hand and ship em off to war.

first they have boot camp, ranging from 6 weeks in air force to i think 12 weeks in marines. in boot camp they learn everything from discipline, military bearing, physical fitness, ability to listen and follow commands, they get initial training in how to fire thier weapon, they learn self defense, hand to hand combat, close quarters combat, and a host of other things that are too many to list.

after they graduate boot camp, they go to thier technical school where they learn thier job in the military, can be anywhere from 2-3 weeks for the easier jobs, to 1-2 years for the harder jobs, with several more years of on the job training.

dispite what the liberal news media tries to make you believe, we have a very capable army.

right now, 1 in 10 soldiers injured dies, thats is amazing compared to other wars. soliders are now making it to military hospitals from the battlefield in an average of 4 days, where it was 45 days during vietnam.
and i think i read somewhere the US deaths vs insurgent death is something like 1 US death to every 10 insugent death.

No, wrong again, although that's what the mindless conservatives who can't think for themselves thought

51% of us thought for ourselves last month.

how many people would die if saddam blasted a nuclear weapon into the US

Maybe you haven't heared but he had no wepons of
mass distuction

51% of us thought for ourselves last month

51% of you who can't think for yourselves did just that
last month

AvengedSevenfol said:
51% of us thought for ourselves last month.
*chuckle* I sure as hell hope that you were joking about that part... If not, it is bad joke. It is much more less than that.

Let me explain what I mean. There are approx 300 millions of americans. Ok, now there are only approx 59 millions of bush voters. There are over 150 million Liberal, Progressive, Tolerant and Independent thinking
Christians, Catholics, and others of all spiritual paths, religions and traditions in the USA. That is non-conservative christians for you. If you have a good mathing skill, figure it out why I think what you said is a bad joke.

Think about it.

51%? *laughs*

No wonder why drug industries are so exciting about Bush re-elected so they can pump their drugs in all of americans to be more than just 'mindless' people. More information about that: http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=12924

I can see the headline in Europe in the future "Drugged Zombies are Growing in America"

Edit: btw, 14 millions out of these 59 millions of bush voters are reconsidering about their votes for Bush. That is quite lot. My topic in this 'Current News' cover about that. Even in White House and other government sections, republicans start to have the doubts about Bush and his admin. Any kind of outcome of these will be disaster. Like the old saying 'the good guys will prevail'. Woot!

Last edited:
bbnt said:
Maybe you haven't heared but he had no wepons of
mass distuction
There were wepons of mass distuction. Saddam ordered them to be moved to syria or theyre hidden down deep in the dessert where no one could find them.And they found chemical and biolicial items in a lab that the marines found in iraq.And remember the democrats accused the president of being a liar by saying saddam tried to buy urainum from africa in the state of the union adress? Well he was right though. Cause someone did say saddam tried to buy urainum from africa. So stop whining about the war bush did the right thing cause you liberals still dont get it.

ravensteve1961 said:
Cause someone did say saddam tried to buy urainum from africa.

CIA knew it being bogus, Bush admin. didn't. Why haven't we heard anything from the CIA or other intelligence people? I don't need to hear it from Bush because he is so full of crap.

There were wepons of mass distuction

China has a variety of bombers, helicopters, rockets and etc. but that doesn't mean Saddam hides his weapons in China. What make you think that China would allow that? I don't think China would be that stupid to allowing Saddam to hide weapons there, because China would know America will have a war against them. :whistle:

Cheri said:
CIA knew it being bogus, Bush admin. didn't. Why haven't we heard anything from the CIA or other intelligence people? I don't need to hear it from Bush because he is so full of crap.
No you wuss,, That would be bill clinton. Hes so full of crap. He lies, Cheats and steals from other people. Bill clinton would actuly say one thing but he`ll mean another. How many time you heard bill clinton say this "" We will end welfare as we know it"" How many times?? Huh? How many you cant say how many cause he said it over a thosand times and then the republicans put the welfare reform bill on his desk a say to mr president " Heres your welfare bill NOW SIGN IT!" The clinton said " Oh no,, Oh no,, This will hurt the women,This will hurt the children ,,I must veto it" (out somes the rubber stamp) See he says one thing but means another. Like your typical democrat says and do.Thats why we cant trust the democratic party anymore. This is the post 9-11 era times have changed and democrats better learn how to stop being so far left winged or theyre not gonna be voted in. The people of massachusetts are lame. They dont know any better. Thats why they keep on voting ted kennedy in office cause theyre so used to be dictacted by him and theyre so afraid what will happen to america if ted kennedy is no longer there for them. Look at all the red in the election map. That should tell you what direction america is headed.So thank you jesus,,For letting george bush have a second term.

Ravensteve, you’ve managed to overstep the boundaries of common sense and decency for the umpteenth time—and on Christmas day, no less. Congratulations, and I hope that you’re insufferably pleased with yourself. The fact that Cheri will not uncritically swallow every line of horseshit that the current administration tries to feed us does not make her a ‘wuss’. In my opinion, you owe her the biggest apology that anybody has ever owed anybody else on this message board, and if it isn’t forthcoming, it will please me to no end when I see the word ‘Banned’ under your screen name. I’m sure that day is coming, and I’m also sure that it will be in the very near future.

China has a variety of bombers, helicopters, rockets and etc. but that doesn't mean Saddam hides his weapons in China. What make you think that China would allow that? I don't think China would be that stupid to allowing Saddam to hide weapons there, because China would know America will have a war against them

who said anything about china? he said syria and iran.

Let me explain what I mean. There are approx 300 millions of americans. Ok, now there are only approx 59 millions of bush voters. There are over 150 million Liberal, Progressive, Tolerant and Independent thinking
Christians, Catholics, and others of all spiritual paths, religions and traditions in the USA. That is non-conservative christians for you. If you have a good mathing skill, figure it out why I think what you said is a bad joke.

i don't get your point, are you trying to say there's more liberal democrats than republicans? bush won, so there may very well be more democrats, but they either voted for bush, or didn't vote at all..either way, bush won, and people need to get over it. the whole mess about it being rigged, about people reconsidering thier vote is all crap, its just liberals whining cause they didn't win.

Why haven't we heard anything from the CIA or other intelligence people?

because, people would still blame it on bush. and to fix this problem, bush even passed the new intellegence bill that merged all the intellegence agencies into one agency under a single secretaty. so from now on we have a single solitary person to blame for bad intellegence, or when the intellegence agencies let us down. with things like this i can't see why people don't think he is a great president. if they would ignore party lines and stop frothing at the mouth long enough to look at the stuff he does objectively, alot of people would be surprised. yes, he talks like a moron, even i get sick of listening to him stumble over his words, it makes him look stupid, but can't argue with the job he is doing as president.

he is the ONLY president to take on social security, he is the ONLY president to take on medicare, he is getting us through the war, and he hasn't dodged a single obligation he needed to hit head on. he makes a decision and sticks with it, and he keeps his word when he gives it. several foreign leaders have said that about him, so some of his critics even admit hes a man of his word, thats admirable in a president, considering the one we just got rid of.

sigh

LOL!

We got a comedy team here, folks.

Last edited:
Ok, Cheri i apoligize. But do not judge president bush. In fact i praise him for doing something about terrorism which no one had the guts to stand up against al queda and al-Zarqawi's people who cowardly attack our men while eating a meal in mousi. Again i didnt mean to call you a wuss so i take it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back