It's time for me to VENT out!

Your very welcome spicygirl...Glad your ok to:)

Yes, I am doing alot better since that he isnt near me... but if I go out to some deaf event, I can ingore him.. that was all. :)

I am enter on AD, and I wanted to vent my frustration out is because THIS GUY is really annoyed me last night..... I know him for years we are friends, but since last summer that my girlfriend were here with me, and we went to the resturant called "Aleworks" a friend of our Jennifer got her a birthday cake for her, and my girlfriend did kiss me, and the guy that saw us he is a bit jealous so--- now I've been very busy with my life, ofc with my gf etc.. Last nite I went out to pizza with all of deaf friends there, and that guy came up to me and said " You are so busy with your gf ofc!" and I said yes, with my school recently started, he said " you never paged me, or talk to me at all" I said " SO!? why is that?" he said "I've been trying to page u before" I said "because I am busy!" so he walked over to hugged me I was like what!? he said "must page me on this sat" I said no.... I am not gonna to page you" he said "yes" I finally walked away from him because I am NOT COMFORTABLE what he said to me, and hugged me! He really like me, but I dont have a feeling for him, I have a girlfriend! I love my girl. He doesnt underatand what I am feeling! I really :pissed: :mad2: with HIM! choke up I'm almost ready to crying..... I do not WANT go through what I had before! NO WAY!

I had to vent my feeling out on here, I hope that mod wont delete this!

Hey do you wanna me whack His's head for you? LOL! kidding and I kow how feel but He don't understand how ur feel and he need RESPECT you that you don't wanna anythings w/him no wondering he is pity :giggle: but since You still love ur girlfriend no matter and don't let him stand way to you aii Girl also i do agree with them juz ingore his's butt so he will gulp and walk away from you and stay postive if i were in ur shoe i wuld do same thing ;)

Wow, that is not a good story at all. So sorry for your experience with this guy. The other posters are right, that is not respectful and can even be a little harrassment if you keep ask him leave you alone. You don't not have to explain anything except say NO and that should be enough!!! Good luck, ok??

Hey do you wanna me whack His's head for you? LOL! kidding and I kow how feel but He don't understand how ur feel and he need RESPECT you that you don't wanna anythings w/him no wondering he is pity :giggle: but since You still love ur girlfriend no matter and don't let him stand way to you aii Girl also i do agree with them juz ingore his's butt so he will gulp and walk away from you and stay postive if i were in ur shoe i wuld do same thing ;)

LBG--- then do it girl! whack his head to leave me alone. :) I know everyone said the same thing to ingore him or call the cops.. whatever then I will do it as if he is near me...

Wow, that is not a good story at all. So sorry for your experience with this guy. The other posters are right, that is not respectful and can even be a little harrassment if you keep ask him leave you alone. You don't not have to explain anything except say NO and that should be enough!!! Good luck, ok??

I know it is not a good story, but that day I was so M A D for what he did to me so... now I aint worry about him anymore. I have my life, and with my girlfriend who that I love.

I know it is not a good story, but that day I was so M A D for what he did to me so... now I aint worry about him anymore. I have my life, and with my girlfriend who that I love.

That is good news!! Glad he left you alone. Thanks for update. :)

that's good spicy... just find a place u can always hang out with flame that HE will not bother u both.. :) like I usually do that when friends try to find me but I know where to hide if I want to eat alone.. ;) anyways.. glad he's not bothering u anymore. :)

Oh gosh! That sound like hes creepy to you! You still have the power to beat him. Tell him if HE bothers you in the future, just tell him pure, "It is NOT WORTH doing it and MOVE on with your life!" Im only saying IF thats all

Oh gosh! That sound like hes creepy to you! You still have the power to beat him. Tell him if HE bothers you in the future, just tell him pure, "It is NOT WORTH doing it and MOVE on with your life!" Im only saying IF thats all

Yes, I know that is what I will do to him as if he is near me... I would be so piss! and telling him to knock it off...

Back