It's time for me to VENT out!

There are also women who stalk and dont respect men. It goes both ways. There was a post made by one guy under the thread "This is why online dating is bad for u." about his experiences with this woman who wouldnt leave him alone and ended up stalking him. The whole point is that there are some people who just dont know when it is time to give it up and move on.

There are also women who stalk and dont respect men. It goes both ways. There was a post made by one guy under the thread "This is why online dating is bad for u." about his experiences with this woman who wouldnt leave him alone and ended up stalking him. The whole point is that there are some people who just dont know when it is time to give it up and move on.

Exactly I agree :)

Avoid him! Find a different place with your girlfrends and friends too :):):)

yea true u got good point!

Avoid him! Find a different place with your girlfrends and friends too :):):)
she kept avoid him but he came to her!! Spicy kept walking away, he follow her. If she goes to different place with me and our friends for deaf events, he'll be there. Look, her hometown have alot of deafies. They tried to avoid but been found. They have almost same friends in the town. Thats why she got stuck.

My Girlfriend, RedHeadGrrl, and My friend TweetyBird were right about this.

He can find me where I am at deaf event.. He will be there, anyway! So I have to do is ingore him...

she kept avoid him but he came to her!! Spicy kept walking away, he follow her. If she goes to different place with me and our friends for deaf events, he'll be there. Look, her hometown have alot of deafies. They tried to avoid but been found. They have almost same friends in the town. Thats why she got stuck.

If he follows her then that is stalking. Can take action..doesnt matter if have the same friends or not, if he follows her, he is breaking the law.

I am very strong and know what will do... and I'm doing allright.... I'm thinking postive.

WHOA Spicygirl!! ATTACK!!!!:rl:
But understand how ya feel
Some people just can't take a hint of nothing

WHOA Spicygirl!! ATTACK!!!!:rl:
But understand how ya feel
Some people just can't take a hint of nothing

Hey JLFWildKat.

Thank you for your concerning, I am doing alot better alot of postive. :) Thank you again.

Back