It's time for me to VENT out!

I agree with Shel90 here, that sort of behavior can be considered stalking and harassment ..It seem to me he was being very demanding and controlling toward you Spicy, especially seeing as to how he approach you by hugging you and if ANY touching makes you feel uncomfortable, you have the right to say STOP and walk away... IF he keep asking you to page him or email him when you already said NO more than once, then ignore him, don't answer him ...If he continue to harassing you then you would need to get a restraining order against him...I wish you all the best hon, and I'm truly sorry to hear what you're going through , hang in there :hug:

yea true i agree with u!

ya know. I met him once last summer when I was in CA to see Spicy. I kissed Spicy in public restuarant front of our friends. He was like stunned because I kissed her. SO! Shes my gf and I have a right to KISS her. RME

I told Spicy on vp, she have to talk to one of her friends who hang out with that guy, and explain how she feels abt this guy and she is afraid one day you never know it will happen. Spicy knew and she ll see her friend today. I told her if he physically touch you like hugs or whatever, then she have to call the police to have him arrest for harrassment.

I wish I was in CA to tell that guy to back off!! but I am stuck here at NY. One day I go back to CA. I ll go to pizza night or alework and see if this guy is around and talk to my gf. I will tell him to back off or will call police on him. From what I was told by Spicy that the guy never listen, so stubborn to listen, never understand what "NO" mean, he kept letting the words thru his eyes like he never listen.

Yikes ! Some men never learned how to listen. Where's their respect for women ? :squint:

Spicy, I am glad you are strong enough to stand up on your own feet and tell him to quit it. You are doin' well and show him that you are not goin' to fall for his schemes. ;)

Show some respect, men ...

Want me to kick his ass for you? I'm all ready so are my boots. *shining my boots* :mrgreen:

Valentine's day a commin up! People's hormones a churnin up!

It's the guy's hormones a fillin up!

Richard

Valentine's day a commin up! People's hormones a churnin up!

It's the guy's hormones a fillin up!

Richard
not really!! He do it all the time for a long time before met me.. It hadnt to do with hormones thing!! rme

ya know. I met him once last summer when I was in CA to see Spicy. I kissed Spicy in public restuarant front of our friends. He was like stunned because I kissed her. SO! Shes my gf and I have a right to KISS her. RME

I told Spicy on vp, she have to talk to one of her friends who hang out with that guy, and explain how she feels abt this guy and she is afraid one day you never know it will happen. Spicy knew and she ll see her friend today. I told her if he physically touch you like hugs or whatever, then she have to call the police to have him arrest for harrassment.

I wish I was in CA to tell that guy to back off!! but I am stuck here at NY. One day I go back to CA. I ll go to pizza night or alework and see if this guy is around and talk to my gf. I will tell him to back off or will call police on him. From what I was told by Spicy that the guy never listen, so stubborn to listen, never understand what "NO" mean, he kept letting the words thru his eyes like he never listen.

yea i undy how ur feeling abt this.. grrr men need respect women!!!!

Sigh

I am very PISSED off... I showed up at Aromas coffeehouse and my friend is not SHOWED up at 9 am..... that I was there! I paged him twice ( diffy guy) he is a nice man who respect, anyway HE supposed to be there at 9 am NO respond back from him at all, so I am home now ... I cannot trust anyone... I feel like I'm so sucks!!!! for nothing.

I am at home safe, and do whatever I am doing....(I'm tired since I am up at 7 am)

yea i undy how ur feeling abt this.. grrr men need respect women!!!!

MEN need to respect whoever being in love or have a girlfriend, or a boyfriend R E S P E C T! sorry I am grrr at that guy, and other friend who is not showed up...

Yikes ! Some men never learned how to listen. Where's their respect for women ? :squint:

Spicy, I am glad you are strong enough to stand up on your own feet and tell him to quit it. You are doin' well and show him that you are not goin' to fall for his schemes. ;)

CyberRed

Yeah! I'm glad that I walked away... so now I am not gonna page him nothing!

Spicy,
I agree with those people but I wanted to add...

Keep track on what time, date, how often a day he calls you.. If he email or page you, save them, print them for evidence- that would build a strong case against him. If there are witnesses like at pizza place, have them tell the cops. Last warning would to him: If you bother me one more time, I am going to take legal action against you. If he bother your gf, just add her name to RO as well.

I hope that my legal advice work!

Spicy,
I agree with those people but I wanted to add...

Keep track on what time, date, how often a day he calls you.. If he email or page you, save them, print them for evidence- that would build a strong case against him. If there are witnesses like at pizza place, have them tell the cops. Last warning would to him: If you bother me one more time, I am going to take legal action against you. If he bother your gf, just add her name to RO as well.

I hope that my legal advice work!
racheleggert, he doesnt have spicy's home number or tmail address bec she changed it. Only time that he see spicy at deaf events that was it. Also, he doesnt know my full name or where my home address or my tmail/home email address, and home number. We never talk. We met once by introduced. That was it.

MEN need to respect whoever being in love or have a girlfriend, or a boyfriend R E S P E C T! sorry I am grrr at that guy, and other friend who is not showed up...

yea i undy how ur feeling abt this.. i cant believe that.. better stay home around or go with ur fammily dinner or shopping once than suck ur time..

Solution...
Why don't you write HUGE word, "I DON'T NEED YOU (person name) big sign sort of protestant.. Front of Deaf public... They can see it and will reacts when The guy came and toward bugg'n you... They will toward to the guy who bothering you.... you will hand free! :)

:ugh3:, I am a man and I do respects to girls even I'm gay

Back