Its SNOWING!!

my hometown in North Little Rock,Ar will have snow one days im pray for that! but my hometown dont have snow yet! oh darn it

my Aunt's hometown in Evansville,Indiana will have snow tonight im hope so

Snowing? It's sunshining over here and warm to hot temp. :)

Normally no snows where I'm at and it'll happen only when El Nino is in full strength we get to be visited by Jack Frost.

Richard

We got like a inch of snow, I woke up at 8am and was like "whoa! the first snow all year!!!" and then I went back to bed and slept late (being lazy), around 11am I woke up again and it was all gone! :(

I personally don't mind no snow, but I want everything in extremes... if it snows I want a freakin' blizzard! 10' of snow!!!!!! woo hoo!!!

Is it snowing all over the state u live in?

Yes, here in Arizona and it is still snowing. It is really thick snow falling. Oh boy, thanks gawd it is my day off today. I will take some picture today. I want to show it. Lots of snow. I will send you a package of snow in your home town lol.

Got about 10-15 inches of snow this mornin' ! :dance:

Yes, here in Arizona and it is still snowing. It is really thick snow falling. Oh boy, thanks gawd it is my day off today. I will take some picture today. I want to show it. Lots of snow. I will send you a package of snow in your home town lol.

My SIL lives in Arizona. She HATED it. But she was originally from New England area many years ago.

I don't any snow in New Hampshire. I'll be happy without snow this year. It needs a break. :D

There's no snow here but however there's freezing rain here though. It's funny because when there's not much snow all year long, You don't realize how much you miss the snow until it comes. I used to say, I hate the snow and wishing it was warm all year long. Now I miss seeing the snow, lol. I guess it's because I am used to having all those 4 seasons and really, it feels like we've had 2 seasons here.

Well it has been relatively warm here with very little of snow (nothing in extreme, yet) and now that I'm seeing the pictures of people who has the snows at their town makes me really think twice. It'd be nice to have a big, massive snow for a change.

Don't get me wrong, I do not want to have the snow ALL the time but it would not hurt to have a big, massive snow once in a while. I love the snow for it's beauty but not when I have to drive in it.

There's no snow here but however there's freezing rain here though. It's funny because when there's not much snow all year long, You don't realize how much you miss the snow until it comes. I used to say, I hate the snow and wishing it was warm all year long. Now I miss seeing the snow, lol. I guess it's because I am used to having all those 4 seasons and really, it feels like we've had 2 seasons here.

Well it has been relatively warm here with very little of snow (nothing in extreme, yet) and now that I'm seeing the pictures of people who has the snows at their town makes me really think twice. It'd be nice to have a big, massive snow for a change.

Don't get me wrong, I do not want to have the snow ALL the time but it would not hurt to have a big, massive snow once in a while. I love the snow for it's beauty but not when I have to drive in it.

My exactly feelings!! I love snow cuz of beauty that why I love to take pix for.... but hate having cold nor ice on road for that matter but come to work I HAVE TO DRIVE!! *Groan* oh well..

Back