Its SNOWING!!

Go outside and do the snow dance! That might help. ;)

IS900-206.jpg

*err.. I can see, vampy is er um... *coughing*

I need clean my eyes balls first before correct person prounced you!:giggle:

IS900-206.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: that so funny!!! I am laugh right now hahaha!!! that gonna very damn COLD!! .. I would not want that so cold when it is naked forget it!!! want warm clothes lol :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:
IS900-206.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: I can't help to laugh by what Galaxy's statement. Cause of butts heh... Anyway.. Too Pityful I dont have any snow down here heh very soon I'm gonna to go to surf ocean to get shyt sunburn on my butts heh :dance2:

Here got snow outside which I didnt reazlied when I go outside and I said whoa already snow? look like about one inch now :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: I can't help to laugh by what Galaxy's statement. Cause of butts heh... Anyway.. Too Pityful I dont have any snow down here heh very soon I'm gonna to go to surf ocean to get shyt sunburn on my butts heh :dance2:

Lmaooo!! GRRRR one day u will get snow in there!!! I gonna have someone to bring that snow of ours into plane to fly there!! Then will be like a bomb dropy below onto ur place where u live at! :giggle: :lol: heee zoooooooom!

IS900-206.jpg

shit!! BRRRR dont do that GA!! U gave me so dang cold!! BRRRR just give me some nude in summer not in winter! LMao!

Lmaooo!! GRRRR one day u will get snow in there!!! I gonna have someone to bring that snow of ours into plane to fly there!! Then will be like a bomb dropy below onto ur place where u live at! :giggle: :lol: heee zoooooooom!

Nah Nah you know what u gonna to do with snow up there once u are outside and pull your pants off heh.. Frozen your arse heh

We had a inch of snow here on Long Island. It stopped abt a half an hr ago then snow again just right now. I will let you know how many inches we get.

Back