It's snowing here!!!!

Seattle.guy

Reaction score
YEAH!!! We are getting snow here in the Seattle area today and supposedly there is alot to come tonight and tomorrow followed by ice possibly. It's first snowy day this winter. Hopefully, I'll go skiing at Stevens Pass next weekend, which is about 90 minutes from Seattle. Thanks to lots of fresh snow falling in Stevens Pass..

YEAH!!! We are getting snow here in the Seattle area today and supposedly there is alot to come tonight and tomorrow followed by ice possibly. It's first snowy day this winter. Hopefully, I'll go skiing at Stevens Pass next weekend, which is about 90 minutes from Seattle. Thanks to lots of fresh snow falling in Stevens Pass..

send me snows.. pls.. thanks.. LOL :) have fun skiing... :dance2:

Clapping hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YA YA YA!!!!! Im soooo glad for you! Send me some snow! We could use some!

here no snow but it was warm outside notice ppl dont wear winter coat just like thin spring coat to wear it .. my cousin's daughter wear short eh it was so warm till after around 5 or 6 pm chill outside :)

Good For you..
if suppose snow arrive here.. I'll put it up the for sale sign...
"For sale snow"

Aww... that's not fair ! :lol: Wanna trade ? :D

Have fun in the snow, by the way. ;)

YAY! I will be playing with a snow in GERMANY when I gets there on the 9th of December. I havent play with the snow since I was a KID. I used to live in Albuqerque, NM.. But I was in New York last February of 2006 and I didnt have a time to play in the snow. I was extremetly busy since my brother in law passed away and we went to a funeral and stuff...

It snowed here too in Seattle also, more up in the North Sound area though. Yay! It's good to see the ol white stuff. ;)

Y'all can keep the snow up there--hmph! :D

It would be awesome and great to go a whole winter without some snow, but I know that won't happen unless we moved 'south'. ;)

~RR

It snowed here a few times recently, but it was wet so the snow didn't stay. :(

LaLaLa.gif
dont want to hearing about snow lol :lol: but snows are allow for only on xmas day lol :lol: hehehe :giggle:

Ya can keep it! :lol: I don't want any snow! I don't like messy and wet. I hate to clean our foyer floor every time snows come. UGH!

Ya can keep it! :lol: I don't want any snow! I don't like messy and wet. I hate to clean our foyer floor every time snows come. UGH!

How's so frustratingly you have! Ouch!

Next time, you can write sign and put it up the window.. When r you come in the house please boot off before entering into the house.. *snickers*~ :giggle:

I will prepare buy THICK OF DOOR MATS can absorb snow... and also boots rack too.. let's dripping the watery on boot mats! Avoid the huge mess! :fingersx:

BUT BUT BUT... I'm getting hate fall season cuz my new home have thick tree and become autumn leaves falling... tends kids walks into the house and leave carried into the house and all over the leaves mess foyer. I'm quite frustratingly continue sweep rid stupid leaves out my house!

Keep the snow over there, I'm enjoying the warm weather here, serveral days now it has been awesome with the weather we were having, not ready for snow now or ever. ;)

Back