It's snowing here!!!!

hey,I'm over here! Please send me snow over here!!

Urg!, Please leave the snow over there..... *trying to stay warm*....:|

Good For you..
if suppose snow arrive here.. I'll put it up the for sale sign...
"For sale snow"

nosnow11.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't wait for snow!!!! It has been a long time since I had snow for xmas and it felt like it was xmas!!!! We had snow in El Paso for xmas 1 time, but it didn't feel right and was melting away on xmas too!!!

We got a little bit of snow today! I can't wait! We got some mixed rain too.But ,I want SNOW!!!

It went high of 28 degrees today in Seattle, it was low of 23 this morning. BRRRRRR! There's some snow and slush in places, too. It's gonna be 18 tonite and be around 35 degrees tomorrow in the day and tomorrow night we're gonna get a snowstorm as the warm rainstorm collides with the artic air into Western Washington. It will change over to rain on Thursday midday to afternoon, depending where pockets of cold air is trapped. It took me 1 hour to get home from work due to all the snow and ice all over the roads, it normally takes me 20 minutes on a good day.

I was watching football game last night. I saw so much snowing fall down on the field. Couldnt see the grass or a white line on the field.. My goodness!!!

No snow here.. Yahoooo!
It's 6th row beautiful weather just alike spring time!

*woot*

Ops, No show yet there? i thought in Ontario will be snows coming.
Ready snows in Colorado, near Rocky Mountain. i did to hear from my friend about there. i still wait of snow here in Germany.

People around here panic when it snows! Myself included! :lol: We don't get more than an inch of snow around here.

Ready snows in Colorado, near Rocky Mountain. i did to hear from my friend about there. i still wait of snow here in Germany.

Actually 8th days row nice weather but warm.. Today is dull weather just rain..
Not that bad but outside damn still WARM!
(chuckles) I'm still :laugh2: rest of days and happier with this weather... :fingersx: for permanently.

I saw the news this morning that Midwest is having snow. Anyone from Midwest have snow yet??

Actually 8th days row nice weather but warm.. Today is dull weather just rain..
Not that bad but outside damn still WARM!
(chuckles) I'm still :laugh2: rest of days and happier with this weather... :fingersx: for permanently.
I felt the same thing here.. There is 67 today but partly cloud! Tmw will have 60's again and rain. AND will get 40's back on Saturday for a week. yike!!!

Right now Here is raining mix with sleet... today weather is 32's Lol.. in Texas... Weird ! ! But tmw will be 60's.

M-:afro:

This part of Germany might get snow this weekend. I hope not since I will be out training for a week starting saturday.

Back