It's snowing here!!!!

Actually 8th days row nice weather but warm.. Today is dull weather just rain..
Not that bad but outside damn still WARM!
(chuckles) I'm still :laugh2: rest of days and happier with this weather... :fingersx: for permanently.

that is interesting :) ..... i did remember, when i was visit in Toronto last 3 year ago and exact time on 30 october i put only my shirt. there was warm weather. course you will have fun with this weather, but you like snow too?
i sometimes like snow too, but not in the city so better on the alps skiing. it make me crazy lol

This part of Germany might get snow this weekend. I hope not since I will be out training for a week starting saturday.

huh, what will you out training for this week? oh, i got remember, you do want slim. if your wife get in Germany.. right? :giggle: Have fun to hard training....:fingersx:

huh, what will you out training for this week? oh, i got remember, you do want slim. if your wife get in Germany.. right? :giggle: Have fun to hard training....:fingersx:

I got to play army for a week streight. Some reason, the army thinks I am a soldier, I tell them that I only play one here in Graf.

In Twin Cities, MN: there are no snow outside beside our home. :(
Hopefully, few days will have a snow, I must admit it when
it comes with snowing that makes a beautiful bright white-sky, there
would be no depressed-dark of the sky! :)

My mom just paged me saying it is 20 degrees in Phx, AZ. :jaw: Here in MD, it was 71 degrees today!!! Am I in Maryland or in Phx? Weather is :crazy:

As for snow..with this warm weather in MD, there will be no snow anytime soon!

Let it snow..Let it snow..Let it snow...hurrryy!

Here in Wisconsin, the latest weather forecast predicts 6-11 inches of the white stuff today. This will be our first snowfall (or more accurately, snowstorm) of the season. Yay! I love the first snowfall. If you look at my avatar, you'll notice that I'm already in the winter spirit. LOL!

*Huge smiling* Happy still warm.... but heavy dogs and cats are poured here.
9th row days still warm weather here.. :)

I just got back from taking Lilly sledding for her first time. She absolutely loved it. The first time down the hill she was very quiet for the first half. Then all of the sudden, she yelled real loud and began to laugh her little butt off! We went down the hill a few times and came home. It is too cold to keep her out too long. It is also windy. After 3 runs down the hill, her eyes were watering and she had a snotty nose. So we came home to warm up and have a snack.
We were hit with some bad ice, and a few inches of snow.

Well, we had our 1st snowfall, but it didn't stick and who knows what will happen in the next week. We r suppost to have snow this weekend but suppost to get into the 50s by tues.

It looks like the weather forecasters were right for a change. LOL! We received just under a foot of snow and more is expected later today. I spent the afternoon playing in the snow with my guide dog and then came in to warm up with some hot cocoa! A perfect winter day! :)

Today still no snow but got rain and it scared me twice it went BOOM! from the thunder lighting up the sky lol :lol:. It got power went off then few mins back on whew!!! :lol:

**knocking on wood** I HATE SNOW!!! Lucky it didn't hit Twin Cities area where I live.... but I hate cold weather anyways..

Today still no snow but got rain and it scared me twice it went BOOM! from the thunder lighting up the sky lol :lol:. It got power went off then few mins back on whew!!! :lol:

Yea... it's TWICE.. *thunder struck* while I was at the office cuz sort of my appointment.. Lights came twice off and on... btw good thing that building have power gendratner(sp) cool!!!

No worries all the way meeting went smooth.. (chuckles)

then zoom pick my older son up...
There's no snow yet.. Yahoooo!
10th row days still WARM...

Yea... it's TWICE.. *thunder struck* while I was at the office cuz sort of my appointment.. Lights came twice off and on... btw good thing that building have power gendratner(sp) cool!!!

No worries all the way meeting went smooth.. (chuckles)

then zoom pick my older son up...
There's no snow yet.. Yahoooo!
10th row days still WARM...

Ohhh twice power went off ? wow mine once! that it lol

oh yeah 10th row a days lol but now it is cold brrrr lol and still no snow lol :lol:

It was so weird weather in Massachusetts. :eek3: Thursday was 70 degree and Friday was 68 degree rain. Today is 48 with windy.

~~~~ prayer this year will be much LESS of snowing ~~~~~

Back