It's official!!

Yep, It's all true, Roadrunner caught me on line last night and told me the plans were changed, and that it would held tonight at 9 PM instead of Christmas Day, I had to tell my boys what is going on for tonight and what we are supposed to do is hide away from them until I said it's clear to come out of our hiding spot and run up to them with a hug and kisses, and say congratulations. My hearing sister was holding onto the bag until Roadrunner, Angel and the boys arrive, she saw their car and dropped the bag near the angel and ran to hide. I was hiding between the brushes, trying to see what they are doing over there, My other hearing sister had filled me in what Angel was doing grabbing the box, opening the bag, took a small box out, *drums rolling* and how Roadrunner got on his knees & proposal, 'Will you, Marry me?' I was getting too excite, cannot wait! I decide what the hell I'm going over there! I ran and was so excite for them!! I jumped up and down with joy and hugged each of them while I hold my tears back. :giggle: Angel looked so shocked, was surprised to see her whole family witness this special evening.

And ladies/gentlemens the 'ring' is so beautiful too! :P

Congratulations again Roadrunner and Angel, I'm really happy for the two of you, from this moment may your love for each others bloom in the beautiful garden of life! ;)

wow!! congratulations!! its very cute romantic story.... RoadRunner or ^Angel^ , u guys should write a diary for that romantic part for ur memories!
Congratulations!!!! :) I'm glad it went well!! :) :grouphug:

Aww Thanks sis *teary*... :hug:

I can't believe you didn't tell me this, you always tell me EVERYTHING, but I'm glad you didn't....:lol:

You guys did soo good even I was surprise to hear that two of my oldest sons knew about this for a whole week :shock: , and yet they're were soo good at keeping it to themselves without me finding out what they were up to....

Oh yeah, I was soo happy seeing you all there... it's means a whole lot! :tears:

Congratulation to ^Angel^ and Roadrunner! It was a beautiful story, and it almost made me cried. I am so happy that it was a perfect plan.

^Angel^ said:
I can't believe you didn't tell me this, you always tell me EVERYTHING

Why would I ruin the special surprise that Roadrunner had planned? :nana: And I didn't tell you about "who's my mystery man" is either. :giggle: I am so good! ;)

:applause: What a beautiful proposal to ^A^ woooo I got goosebumps allover! Congratulations to Roadrunner and ^Angel^! Awesome...

:gpost: :thumb: :cheers: to Roadrunner and Angel.....

:angel: You may kiss her..... Just Married car with wedding bells and in a festive mood !!!! and then you two go off to " Baby Making Heaven " on your " Classified and Top Secret Eyes Only Honeymoon " !!!!! :angel: :) :thumb: You are now a New and Strong Proud Man and she is now going to be the very best mother to yours and her children and you both will see in ASL ..." Daddy and Mommy " for the very first time. Congraulations !!!! God Bless and Merry Christmas !!!! :cheers:

*sobbing* *blowing nose* *pulling another klennex from nearly empty box*

My dear ^Angel^, I'm so HAPPY for you! You do truly have a good man in your beloved RoadRunner!

AllDeaf, raise your glasses in a toast to Angel and RoadRunner ~

May your love for each other be eternal,
May the wonder and mystery of true love remain constant for you both,
May the world of love remain rosy for both of you,

Always see each other through the eyes of love,
Always let thoughts of love pass between you both,
Always live for the touch of love on your cheeks,

Be the kindred spirit for each other,
Be the beacon of love for each other,
Be the person you love for what you are,

And may good fortune and a good future filled with love, laughter and family await you, our dear ^Angel^ and RoadRunner!

A toast! A toast! A toast!

*glasses clicking* Here's to you ^Angel^ and Roadrunner!

downing said:
Aww Congratulations! Cheri--You have baggged the most romantic guy! You are so lucky! RR --- you had the guts... proud of what you have just done.

Congrats again! :aw:

CHERI and RR i think you mean ANGEL and RR

:rofl:

I am sure cheri will laugh at this too....

anyway Congrats again to angel/rr. IT sound so romantic when RR work hard and did all this to angel even pull her family to involved in this suprising event.

Wow, RR did a wonderful job with smooth, awesome plan to surprise ^Angel^! Congrats both of you! :dance2:

Give me another glass; I've forgotten/haven't memorized what DD just said! :P

Shiva said:

I am sure cheri will laugh at this too...

I saw it and was like yikes! It's not me, *screams* too many people get us two confused. :Ohno:

*whew* what a story! I love to hear those romantic story. Happy for RR/^A^ and their families to join the part of scene.
*click glasses* with ADers.

Shiva said:

I am sure cheri will laugh at this too....

anyway Congrats again to angel/rr. IT sound so romantic when RR work hard and did all this to angel even pull her family to involved in this suprising event.

:rofl: Thanks for pointing that out....I haven't even noticed it since I am very excited for Angel and RR getting married. :)

Congrats!!! I am happy for you dad and Angel..But I sure wish I could have been there :( ..Love ya both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww...touching! :D Congratulations again and OFFICIALLY this time around, Angel and Roadrunner! :cheers:

Back