It's official!!

Conguate on RR and ^Angel^ !! And let us know when wedding bell :thumb: and invite us too :giggle: mwah mwah hugs both yall good luck!!

Congratulations RR and Angel!!!!

May you both find happiness and peace in your upcoming marriage!

Beautiful thread, I ever read is HERE.... ^Angel^, you are very very very lucky to have a wonderful and romantic guy like him..... wow...

I´m really happy for you both... You deserve it to be happy .... :hug:

Congratulations to you both... :hug:

Awwwwww beautiful thread makes me crying when I reading your thread

CONGRAULATION TO RR and ^Angel^

Angel...hey when ya gonna show us your bling-bling (aka your engagement ring from RR)?? LOL...I'm sure ya still gushing really good....

LOL, You know me quite well don't ya Northstar? I actually kept staring at it all weekend, I can't believe how beautiful the ring looks....I will post the picture as soon as I finish with this roll of film, and then I'll get it developed sometimes this week....

I promise I will post it and share it with everyone here....:hug:

^Angel^ said:
LOL, You know me quite well don't ya Northstar? I actually kept staring at it all weekend, I can't believe how beautiful the ring looks....I will post the picture as soon as I finish with this roll of film, and then I'll get it developed sometimes this week....

I promise I will post it and share it with everyone here....:hug:

I was right.. lol...take your time, Angel..get the pic developed and we will see for all of glory the beautiful ring RR has given ya... man RR is one lucky guy and ya indeed are one lucky gal!!!!

RR!!! Did you really have to tell that beautiful proposal in here!??? ugh! Now, I need a Kleenex! You did a great job! I'm just sitting here having tears running down my face and my daughter came up to me and said What's wrong??? I was like.. UHHHH.. then I said.. I'm okay!! Thanks to you, RR! :lol: Congratulations to you and ^Angel^. let me know when you guys set up a wedding date!

RebelGirl said:
RR!!! Did you really have to tell that beautiful proposal in here!??? ugh! Now, I need a Kleenex! You did a great job! I'm just sitting here having tears running down my face and my daughter came up to me and said What's wrong??? I was like.. UHHHH.. then I said.. I'm okay!! Thanks to you, RR! :lol: Congratulations to you and ^Angel^. let me know when you guys set up a wedding date!

Aww :hug:... Is this the first time your daughter seen you cry when you're on line?...

Of course, we will let everyone know when the wedding will be....

Once again, Thanks a million, you guys are the best ;)

RR and Angel,

From what I have seen of you two, you sound like a fantastic couple. Not ony that, but you are kind, friendly people and I thoroughly respect that. I wish you wonderful romantic longevity!

With sincerest thoughts,
Endymion

Aww how sweet, Thank you very much for the lovely comment! :aw:

^Angel^ said:
Aww :hug:... Is this the first time your daughter seen you cry when you're on line?...

Of course, we will let everyone know when the wedding will be....

Once again, Thanks a million, you guys are the best ;)

Yeah i think so.. over just a forum.. lol no pictures attached just in written post... Jaci was like making a face and looked at the monitor and said.. Hmm ooookkaaayyy.. and walked away.. lol

:lol: @ Rebelgirl, how cute....

Aw Thanks deafclimber :aw:

^Angel^ said:
:lol: @ Rebelgirl, how cute....

Aw Thanks deafclimber :aw:

This is a wonderful thread ever I have read....I can't wait to see the picture of your ring!!

Congrats RR and Angel.

Very beautiful proposal.

:)

:applause: :applause: :applause: Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
I am so happy for both of you!!! Angel your dream finally came true, and now you're going to marry the man of your dreams. Roadrunner, you really must have thought things out really well, what a beautiful plan, and so nice of you to include her family in on your beautiful moment.
I want to wish you both the best of luck, a very happy future, and a love that is like the number 8, a love that will never end. For all eternity.
May God bless you both. Have you set a date yet?
Roadrunner, to find the girl of your dreams to have for the rest of your life has to be the greatest happiness of all!!!!
Congratulations to both of you, and much happiness!!!! :ily: :ily:

Back