It's official!!

Wow! What an amazing proposal RR!!

^Angel^ You are lucky to have such a wonderful man who has planned so much to make this a very special occasion for you!!

Congratulations to the sweetest couple!! xx

:applause: RR and Angel!!!!:applause:

That's the WONDERFUL news!!!!!! I can tell how much you both really love each other. That's so blissful!!!! Beautiful proposal!!!!! Enjoy your life!!:)

When is the wedding date????? :D

Momoftwo:)

Roadrunner wants it in 2007 and ^Angel^ wants it in 2008, Guess we gotta flip a coin to decide which year. :whistle:

Aw Thank you so much guys!! ...Yess, I sure feel very blessing having RR in my life and I sure can't wait to become his lovely wife... I will post the picture of the ring sometimes this week after picking the pictures up... :ily:

:lol: @ Cheri.... I pick tails ;)

Cheri said:
Roadrunner wants it in 2007 and ^Angel^ wants it in 2008, Guess we gotta flip a coin to decide which year. :whistle:

*Tousi stepping in as refree* Date is right smack in the middle of 2007!

No, just divided the 12 months right down the middle! LOL!

Cheri said:

Wow 2008?? That is almost in 2 years. How come? Just cuz ^Angel^ wants to prepare a huge beautiful perfect wedding ???? :)

Tousi said:
No, just divided the 12 months right down the middle! LOL!

Haha man, I like the way you think! Hmm...now that's a GREAT idea...I do believe I am going to love toying with the idea of having the wedding in the middle of 2007....!! :D Let the bells rinnnnngg!!!

Pssttt...honeybuns?? *looks for ^Angel^, whatcha think dearie...*grinning a whole lot more now*, I sure like the idea of 2007-- :whistle:

As for all of you who have posted here in this thread, all of you sure 'rocks' in AD, really do appreciate all the affectionate posts congratulating 'us'--Thanks for all the congratulations and support--c'mon, let's have an AD hug now!! :grouphug:

BabyAngel said:
Wow 2008?? That is almost in 2 years. How come? Just cuz ^Angel^ wants to prepare a huge beautiful perfect wedding ???? :)

Yes that too and Liebling is one of my bridemaids, she lives in Germany, she wanted it to be in the year of 2008 so she can save money and make it....I'm trying to be nice enough to hold it for another year so she can come...

Roadrunner said:
Haha man, I like the way you think! Hmm...now that's a GREAT idea...I do believe I am going to love toying with the idea of having the wedding in the middle of 2007....!! :D Let the bells rinnnnngg!!!

Pssttt...honeybuns?? *looks for ^Angel^, whatcha think dearie...*grinning a whole lot more now*, I sure like the idea of 2007-- :whistle:

Whenever you want my love :kiss: , I'll go along with it and I do hope Liebling can make it too....

:jaw: Really??? Oooo...I gotta say she's sure an :angel: !! Of course, we can go along with setting the date for sometime in the middle of 2007 and give credit to one of our own AD member for the swell idea! (psstt, should we have this particular person be our greeter, greeting everyone at the wedding? :D ) Sooo, it's up to you my dearie ^Angel^, if you feel comfortable with setting it up sometime in 2007, then by all means, that's super and of course, I do hope and wish Liebling will be able to make it too-- :)

Aww what a sweet and touching proposal story!
CONGRATS to you both, Roadrunner and Angel!!

^Angel^ said:
Yes that too and Liebling is one of my bridemaids, she lives in Germany, she wanted it to be in the year of 2008 so she can save money and make it....I'm trying to be nice enough to hold it for another year so she can come...

Awww thats so sweet for Liebling to be your bridemaid. I think your wedding will be so beautiful!

awww ^Angel^ :hug:

I beleive I would be there in 2008 but I CAN´T promise that I am able there in 2007. 2008 is the best for me... I WILL try if you both really want to get married in 2007...

wow Roadrunner is tooooo exciting and can´t wait to have you as his darling wife.... :bump: Roadrunner, you have her everyday until you marry her anytime...

BabyAngel said:
Awww thats so sweet for Liebling to be your bridemaid. I think your wedding will be so beautiful!

:D Í looking forward to this which it´s my first time in my life is bridemaid...

A wedding with an international flavor! Leibling, just leave the German sausages home; this calls for good, old American prime rib! LOL!

Liebling, I'm glad that you're looking forward to being one of ^Angel^'s bridemaids and that it will be your first time as well-- :D

Also, I can understand how it can be when you feel it would help you better to make it down in 2008, heck, I can't really WAIT that long... :lol:, but, if there's something 'we' can do to help you be able to come down in 2007, please let us know via IMs or PMs--

Thanks for the nice comments too...appreciate that! :thumb:...All was done for a very special lady in my life and she deserved the lovely suprise and it sure was worth EVERY minute putting all this together...just shows how much I do 'love' her very much!! :)

Tousi said:
A wedding with an international flavor! Leibling, just leave the German sausages home; this calls for good, old American prime rib! LOL!

Good one....speaking of that...does that means you're volunteering to serve it? :D

2007!!!! but but..... some of us are going on cruise on end of oct 2007. keep that on ur mind too as well. :) I'm soo happy for both of you!!! :)

Back