It's day two of spring break and ....

Lissa

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm already bored, any suggestions what I could do, is there any games online you recommend? Or any other deaf websites etc...?

I'm already bored, any suggestions what I could do, ... etc...?

:wave: Deafteen90! Are you interested in learning how to create signature tags, sometimes called a siggie or sig tag? (Using paint shop pro (PSP), photo shop or adobe illustrator)

Example below of a signature tag:

sunflowers_dfj.png

:wave: Deafteen90! Are you interested in learning how to create signature tags, sometimes called a siggie or sig tag? (Using paint shop pro (PSP), photo shop or adobe illustrator)

Example below of a signature tag:

sunflowers_dfj.png

Yeah I sure am!!!

but i dont know if i have the programs needed to do it

When I was a kid, I always baked while home for spring break. This year, the first time I have taken a vacation for it, I drove to Los Angeles to do a demo tape so I can find work in television news. Snickers came along, but stayed at a friend's house outside of Bakersfield, California.

You seem like a young gal! so why spend your Spring Break being bored?

Make some plans, and go out and enjoy yourself..

Unfortunately all my friends are working, Im pratically the only one in my friends who is still in education!! Tomorrow I might be spending time in a seaside town called Blackpool In the UK and having fun, eating doughnuts with my sister and hopefully my mum, then next week im out saturday and sunday, i havent got many plans at the moment but hopefully that'll change!!!

I agree with the poster. Learn how to create avatars, signatures, anything photoshop related.
That's what I'm currently doing and so far I'm getting pretty good which I'm happy. I suggest you use Photoshop CS3
and look around the net for inspiration, look at other people's artwork.
Good luck with that lol.

Or catch up on a movie you haven't seen yet.

long time ago I remember my spring break I wud catch up on sleeping or playing games on computer... :P but now times are changing but I hope u will find something to keep yourself busy ;) or take up a hobby reading romance novels or mystery books that probably will keep you busy ;)

I do remember years ago when I was a teenager, my spring break would be going fishing, riding bike all day, going to movie, took dog for a walk, entertainment park and baking cookies/cake. I hope you will find something to keep yourself busy. :)

~SG~,

Yeah, I remember years ago, before internet and the like, we made our own entertainment and used our imaginations to do whatever we wanted and enjoyed it. Nowadays, kids don't have that, are sheltered, can't think for themselves. :roll: I honestly don't know how they learn to become adults by being "bored," as if all of us are supposed to entertain them. :roll: Every generation is different, but seriously . . . :hmm: maybe they have too much and it should be taken away from them to make them use their heads to think.

~SG~,

Yeah, I remember years ago, before internet and the like, we made our own entertainment and used our imaginations to do whatever we wanted and enjoyed it. Nowadays, kids don't have that, are sheltered, can't think for themselves. :roll: I honestly don't know how they learn to become adults by being "bored," as if all of us are supposed to entertain them. :roll: Every generation is different, but seriously . . . :hmm: maybe they have too much and it should be taken away from them to make them use their heads to think.

The quotes below are probably from Socrates. Old men thought like pek thousands of years ago too. :hmm:

Google Answers: Quote About Ill-Behaved Kids -- Aristotle? Socrates? Plato?

"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for
authority, they show disrespect to their elders.... They no longer
rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents,
chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their
legs, and are tyrants over their teachers."

"The young people of today think of nothing but themselves. They have
no reverence for parents or old age. They are impatient of all
restraint. They talk as if they alone knew everything and what passes
for wisdom with us is foolishness with them. As for girls, they are
forward, immodest and unwomanly in speech, behaviour and dress

I'm already bored, any suggestions what I could do, is there any games online you recommend? Or any other deaf websites etc...?

That's why God invented forum sites:wave:.
I am still having fun with discovering new smilleys:cool2:..though I'm kinda easy to please and amuse:P...
...gotta stop taking these drugs:lol:

That's why God invented forum sites:wave:.
I am still having fun with discovering new smilleys:cool2:..though I'm kinda easy to please and amuse:P...
...gotta stop taking these drugs:lol:

in case you're a little confused.... people created forum sites, not God. I'm pretty sure that this AD forum is created by a man named Alex, right guys? :cool2:

The quotes below are probably from Socrates. Old men thought like pek thousands of years ago too. :hmm:

Google Answers: Quote About Ill-Behaved Kids -- Aristotle? Socrates? Plato?

"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for
authority, they show disrespect to their elders.... They no longer
rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents,
chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their
legs, and are tyrants over their teachers."

"The young people of today think of nothing but themselves. They have
no reverence for parents or old age. They are impatient of all
restraint. They talk as if they alone knew everything and what passes
for wisdom with us is foolishness with them. As for girls, they are
forward, immodest and unwomanly in speech, behaviour and dress

The differences, though, is that I said the kids today don't think (do they ever?). This case is no exception. Plus, people as a whole don't think anymore. Heh, I could get facetious with that, but I think with the stretch of the imagination, one could imagine what I would actually say.

in case you're a little confused.... people created forum sites, not God. I'm pretty sure that this AD forum is created by a man named Alex, right guys? :cool2:

Yeah, Alex is the owner.

Back