It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

ha ha , nope , I am in Canada eh, different day for thanksgiving.

If you had to kill your own turkey to cook for thanksgiving, would you?

No way! I still have nightmares of my father killing my beloved 250 lb pig so we could have a bbq and roast pig underground!!!!!!

If you could meet one historic figure for coffee tonight, who would that be and why?

No way! I still have nightmares of my father killing my beloved 250 lb pig so we could have a bbq and roast pig underground!!!!!!

If you could meet one historic figure for coffee tonight, who would that be and why?

It would be Molly Brown (The Unsinkable Brown from Titanic) cuz she seemed like such a gusty woman and spoke her mind even though it was during the period when women were considered inequals to men. Also she had an incredible sense of fashion for those times too.

Do u like to watch commercials or use them as opportunities to grab a drink or go to the bathroom?

Ha ha, I am a bad person to answer this question as I do not watch tv!!

One of my mottos is "KILL YOUR TELEVISION" !!

How often do you eat chocolate?

Ha ha, I am a bad person to answer this question as I do not watch tv!!

One of my mottos is "KILL YOUR TELEVISION" !!

How often do you eat chocolate?

Not too often. Sometimes there would be times when I would be eating lots of it until I get so sick of it. I would not eat it for a while until the craving hits and it starts again. It is weird.

Carpets or hardwood floors? Why or why not?

Hardwood, carpets get so dirty with pets and kids, harwood I can just simply wash, better for dust allergies too.

Carnivorous or vegetarian?

Hmm....neither :ugh3: I like Toyota. But if I had to choose, I love GMC trucks more than Ford.

What is the longest road trip you have ever been on? :hmm:

Hmm....neither :ugh3: I like Toyota. But if I had to choose, I love GMC trucks more than Ford.

What is the longest road trip you have ever been on? :hmm:

That would be Chicago to Atlanta to Las Vegas to Pine Bluff, Arkansas to Chicago again. Two weeks of crazy "family vacation" time to go see my brother graduate from UNLV. NEVER again!!!!

Where is your favorite place to go and "get away" by car?

That would be Chicago to Atlanta to Las Vegas to Pine Bluff, Arkansas to Chicago again. Two weeks of crazy "family vacation" time to go see my brother graduate from UNLV. NEVER again!!!!

Where is your favorite place to go and "get away" by car?

To either Mt Hood or the Gorge or the beach - all within 1 hour from my house so it depends on my mood :)

have you tried clamming? I will try this on Saturday!

To either Mt Hood or the Gorge or the beach - all within 1 hour from my house so it depends on my mood :)

Nope never done that but it sounds fun.

Have you ever swaim naked in the ocean?

No but Rockdrummer does :laugh2:

Do you like math or poems more?

I have a desktop but I prefer a laptop.

Do you enjoy taking baths or showers?

Showers 100%.

For Thanksgiving: Pie or cake? (can't be both, sorry! :P) And with whip cream or ice cream or nothing on top?

Showers 100%.

For Thanksgiving: Pie or cake? (can't be both, sorry! :P) And with whip cream or ice cream or nothing on top?

:drool: for Pecan Pie with whip cream on top!!!! oh YUMMMMY!!!!!!!!

What the first thing to do when you get up for thanksgiving day?

:drool: for Pecan Pie with whip cream on top!!!! oh YUMMMMY!!!!!!!!

What the first thing to do when you get up for thanksgiving day?

Go for a looooong hard run so I can eat so much pie!

What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Back