It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

Being abit of a social hermit, I have to answer best freinds. I have some aquaintances like the moms at my sons elementary school, but I do not join them in their gossip sessions or shopping sprees, not my thing. My freinds are fewer and true-er.

And yes, I do miss those days, when my son is older I hope to take him to the old homesteads and show him where I spent much of my childhood, and explain to him his ancestry and such.

Do you want to be creamated or buried? What should your headstone read??

I would be creamted, if I would be completely dead. But for now, it would be in another 80 years time. I would see that the headstone to read "The world's famous deaf comedian" ;)

Nah, it won't happen, I don't know what it would be read when I am on the death bed by 2087....

EDIT: Same question, but back to you!

Creamation, preferrably on a tall cedar pyre with a grand pagan party going on around me, sky-clad of course, lol. I do not feel I need a tombstone, if I had to choose a writing for it, at this moment I guess I would say my fave message....Peace and love to us all.

Have you ever gone to a nude beach or nude public function?

Creamation, preferrably on a tall cedar pyre with a grand pagan party going on around me, sky-clad of course, lol. I do not feel I need a tombstone, if I had to choose a writing for it, at this moment I guess I would say my fave message....Peace and love to us all.

Have you ever gone to a nude beach or nude public function?

:dance: Yepp I have!! LOL had a blast too!!!! :D

Favorite m&m color??

Red. Remember when smarties came out with the blue ones, I still can't eat them, just doesn't seem right, psychological glitch I guess, lol!

Are you more creative or more logical, I can't remember which side of the brain is which.

Red. Remember when smarties came out with the blue ones, I still can't eat them, just doesn't seem right, psychological glitch I guess, lol!

Are you more creative or more logical, I can't remember which side of the brain is which.

I think I'm kinda of 50/50 on that.

How often do you shave?

I shave every second day usually, I have black hair so it shows fast....and since my b/f is always groping me, I like to stay smooth and soft.

What did you have for breakfast this morning, do you eat a well rounded meal?

I shave every second day usually, I have black hair so it shows fast....and since my b/f is always groping me, I like to stay smooth and soft.

What did you have for breakfast this morning, do you eat a well rounded meal?

I eat a bagel and cream cheese. Yummy. :D

How do you handle stress?

Well, I try to stay proactive with stressors in my life, meaning that if I know ahead of time I am going to be put in a stressful situation, I will visualize and prepare my psyche to cope with it. I keep my life simple and uncomplicated so that if I am dealt a raw deal and stress creeps in, I have the skills and time and eenrgy to deal with it. If I am angry, doing somehting physical like running or carving or listening to testoterone heavy music works to get it out. I also journal and meditate daily, eat healthy, get enough sleep.

Share with us one of your personal goals (either short term or long term, how you expect to reach your goal...details please!)

Well, I try to stay proactive with stressors in my life, meaning that if I know ahead of time I am going to be put in a stressful situation, I will visualize and prepare my psyche to cope with it. I keep my life simple and uncomplicated so that if I am dealt a raw deal and stress creeps in, I have the skills and time and eenrgy to deal with it. If I am angry, doing somehting physical like running or carving or listening to testoterone heavy music works to get it out. I also journal and meditate daily, eat healthy, get enough sleep.

Share with us one of your personal goals (either short term or long term, how you expect to reach your goal...details please!)

My goal is to move back to Chicago. I am talking to a Real Estate Agent tonight to get the house sold!!!! :D I wanna go home!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you belive in natrual medicens vs the pills doctors hand out like candy?

Hey, good luck on manifesting your goal Dragon Lady, all the best to ya.

Yes, I try homeopathic treatments first. I would like to see more doctors take a balanced wholistic approach to our health. I will not dispute that sometimes medicinal drugs and treatments are needed, but I also know from experience that other times, the natural remedies work much better.

Do you beleive in karma?

Hey, good luck on manifesting your goal Dragon Lady, all the best to ya.

Yes, I try homeopathic treatments first. I would like to see more doctors take a balanced wholistic approach to our health. I will not dispute that sometimes medicinal drugs and treatments are needed, but I also know from experience that other times, the natural remedies work much better.

Do you beleive in karma?

HUGE believer in karma. What you put out you get back!!!!!! Some people should take that to heart!!!

Do you use hand sanatizer?

Nope, but I wash my hands often.

Do you read books? Own a library card? What type of books are your fave?

Nope, but I wash my hands often.

Do you read books? Own a library card? What type of books are your fave?

I try and read whenever I can (I have to chase around 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 ferrets, a husband and a sick uncle). I am currently reading the first Harry Potter book. I read mysteries, thrillers, biographies, history, and just plain fun stuff. I have a library card but I never get there..........too far and I'm lazy. I just end up buying books.

What is your favorite store to shop in?

The community gardening store, it is owned by a great family and they have excellent plants....I typically hate to shop, but set me loose in a gardening store and look out!

Do you grow your own produce?

The community gardening store, it is owned by a great family and they have excellent plants....I typically hate to shop, but set me loose in a gardening store and look out!

Do you grow your own produce?

I do not have an area to do so because the dogs would get it. However I do go to the farmers market all the time for produce!!!

Do you drink soda?

No, I do not drink pop, or juice unless it is made by me. I drink very little milk, cow or soya. I drink tons of filtered water and one cup of coffee to jump start my day.

Do you think that marijuana should be legal?

No, I do not drink pop, or juice unless it is made by me. I drink very little milk, cow or soya. I drink tons of filtered water and one cup of coffee to jump start my day.

Do you think that marijuana should be legal?

Yes I do!!!!

Do you believe in soulmates?

Yes I do!!!!

Do you believe in soulmates?

Yes I do but they can come in different levels. I strongly believe in MSEP - Mentally Spirituality Emotionally Physical.

Are you getting ready to gain 10 lbs over this weekend?

ha ha , nope , I am in Canada eh, different day for thanksgiving.

If you had to kill your own turkey to cook for thanksgiving, would you?

Back