It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

No interest in a one night stand thanks, never had one , never intend to.

Are you as disgusted as I am by all the x-mas stuff out in malls and around town already? sheesh, halloween wasn't even over before they started bringing out the consumerism x-mas crap!!!

Hell yes! I saw folks putting up xmas tree lots yesterday :rl:

Are you as happy as I am that today is a Friday?

Great goddess, YES, on fridays my b/f and I gather all our kids and do a pizza and movie night. No homework, no cooking, no stress! I just get to cuddle up on the couch and chill!

How many times a week do you eat out, including fast food, starbucks, restaurants, delivery...

defenitely a few close great freinds, being a bit of a social hermit and an odd ball, it just fits me better.

What was your emotion, thought when you woke up this morning?

defenitely a few close great freinds, being a bit of a social hermit and an odd ball, it just fits me better.

What was your emotion, thought when you woke up this morning?

grumpy cuz my husband woke up me too early on a Sat morning just to remind me that the window contractor was coming today.

Do you think men and women should be treated as equals?

Tricky question Shel. On one hand I feel that men and woman have differences that I tend to love and celebrate, the whole man/woman, black/white/ying/yang....two opposite sides to form the whole....I love the differences between my b/f and I. but in work sites and in households, yes, there should be a sense of equality, equal pay for equal jobs. In the house, when I was married, my hubby did more of the fix-ups, and I did more of the gardening, these were just utilizing our strengths and likes, would have been stupid to say that we had to split both chores in half and each do parts...know what I mean. rambling on now, hope some of that made sense.

What are you going to get your partner (or best freind or child)for x-mas this year? What do you want santa to bring you?

Tricky question Shel. On one hand I feel that men and woman have differences that I tend to love and celebrate, the whole man/woman, black/white/ying/yang....two opposite sides to form the whole....I love the differences between my b/f and I. but in work sites and in households, yes, there should be a sense of equality, equal pay for equal jobs. In the house, when I was married, my hubby did more of the fix-ups, and I did more of the gardening, these were just utilizing our strengths and likes, would have been stupid to say that we had to split both chores in half and each do parts...know what I mean. rambling on now, hope some of that made sense.

What are you going to get your partner (or best freind or child)for x-mas this year? What do you want santa to bring you?

Gee, I can not answer the first one, but in the second one as still I live with my parents (I know, I need to get out) for Santa to bring me, I would love to have one of these excellent GPS system for my car. ;)

Gee, I can not answer the first one, but in the second one as still I live with my parents (I know, I need to get out) for Santa to bring me, I would love to have one of these excellent GPS system for my car. ;)

Hey Jake... What is your question for us to answer with? :hmm: :giggle:

Jake,

Each player answers the question (the second part of the previous post) then asks a new question for the next person.

For instance, after posting your terrific answer, you could have asked something like:

If Australia is called "downunder," then should England be called "upover"?

Jake,

Each player answers the question (the second part of the previous post) then asks a new question for the next person.

For instance, after posting your terrific answer, you could have asked something like:

If Australia is called "downunder," then should England be called "upover"?

:giggle: I thought England was "uptight" :giggle:

How long do ya think we should give him before we go kidnap him and torture him with our womanly wiles, lol??!!:whip:

Alright, ladies!

Chase, I know how the game plays, spare me the lecture..

I forgot to add the question, and it seems that I was in a rush with something, I guess.

The question is....what was your favourite place when you were a kid?

Sorry. Didn't look like you did know, but no worries, little man, won't happen again.

Sorry. Didn't look like you did know, but no worries, little man, won't happen again.

None taken. ;) It's alright, just don't do it again. Everyone already knows how this game works though, execpt for new members..

EDIT: Sorry for the off topic

My fave place as a kid was lying on the hood of my dad's car which was still warm as it had just driven 10 hours....looking up at the winter night sky in northern saskachewan...northern lights and horizon to horizon constellations, you could smell the cinnamon buns gramma had just baked for our arrival from the old farm house. The night air was cold and crisp, 14 foot high snow drifts and winterwonderland....aaah the night sky, my dad, and I.

Do you feel happy and joyful on a daily basis?

My fave place as a kid was lying on the hood of my dad's car which was still warm as it had just driven 10 hours....looking up at the winter night sky in northern saskachewan...northern lights and horizon to horizon constellations, you could smell the cinnamon buns gramma had just baked for our arrival from the old farm house. The night air was cold and crisp, 14 foot high snow drifts and winterwonderland....aaah the night sky, my dad, and I.

That sounds good! Do you miss that scene back then?

Do you feel happy and joyful on a daily basis?
'

Yes.

Best friends or just friends?

Being abit of a social hermit, I have to answer best freinds. I have some aquaintances like the moms at my sons elementary school, but I do not join them in their gossip sessions or shopping sprees, not my thing. My freinds are fewer and true-er.

And yes, I do miss those days, when my son is older I hope to take him to the old homesteads and show him where I spent much of my childhood, and explain to him his ancestry and such.

Do you want to be creamated or buried? What should your headstone read??

Back