Is Ted Kennedy's Senate seat falling into Republician hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ever.

No need be upset, I just alert you before other ADers wouldn't able to understand you or laugh at your post.

Democracy is universe word since democrat or democratic aren't, I usually say democrat and republican when come with political debate.

For example, you are favor democracy in Iran so it means you support free election and freedom in Iran.

I'm not member of democrat or republican, just independent voter.

No need be upset, I just alert you before other ADers wouldn't able to understand you or laugh at your post.

Democracy is universe word since democrat or democratic aren't, I usually say democrat and republican when come with political debate.

For example, you are favor democracy in Iran so it means you support free election and freedom in Iran.

I'm not member of democrat or republican, just independent voter.

Ok, first of all -- I am not upset. And, second of all -- please, move on.

:ty:

I am aware of Scott Brown is runnin' for Massachusetts. I am glad Scott Brown is doin' his well job against Democracy. :P

:jaw:

YOU DOMESTIC DISSENT! :mad2:

Ok, first of all -- I am not upset. And, second of all -- please, move on.

:ty:

It sounds like you are rude and not listen to me since I'm helping you.

No need to move on because it isn't problem on between you and me.

Look at Jiro's post, he made comment for you so just be careful when you say.

Scott Brown is utterly owned by AIPAC. Sure, so was Kennedy, and even Croakley to some degree, but Brown frightens me. Have you read his speeches during the campaign?

Scott Brown is utterly owned by AIPAC. Sure, so was Kennedy, and even Croakley to some degree, but Brown frightens me. Have you read his speeches during the campaign?

Which speech? Which ones? Link please! And point out where and why it frightens you.

For one, Jiro, do you have her permission to state where she gets her money from? If not, then it's in poor taste to do that. If she objects then it'd be a good idea to remove that little blurb since it's personal in nature about a person's own financial background.

Well I did not obtain the information privately. Don't need a permission to post a common knowledge nor assumption. Is it not a poor taste to bite the hand that feeds you?

I think it is good idea to recognize what the Democratic Party has done for us in the history, don't you agree?

I certainly do not go around and assume whether one receives financial benefits or not or guess how much one makes. For me, discussion of anybody's financial background out in the open public forum whether it's an assumption or not is simply in poor taste. That's just IMHO.

I certainly do not go around and assume whether one receives financial benefits or not or guess how much one makes. For me, discussion of anybody's financial background out in the open public forum whether it's an assumption or not is simply in poor taste. That's just IMHO.

It would be in poor taste if one is using it negatively. I did no such thing. IMO - you should let her deal with me herself :)

It would be in poor taste if one is using it negatively. I did no such thing. IMO - you should let her deal with me herself :)

This is not about using it negatively. It is about the personal nature of discussing someone else's finances.

Here is Scott Brown's position paper on Israel submitted to AIPAC (which I got from a blogger who couldn't copy or paste the three page report)...

http://www.solomonia.com/blog/images/2010/01/scottbrownisrael2.pdf

To call Iran an existential threat is ridiculous. I can hear the loud saber rattling, lol.

So, you don't support Israel's own defense? And that you don't see Iran as a military threat to Israel (not to mention to other nearby countries)?

This is not about using it negatively. It is about the personal nature of discussing someone else's finances.

Let Maria to get deal with him, not you.

So, you don't support Israel's own defense? And that you don't see Iran as a military threat to Israel (not to mention to other nearby countries)?

Right on, I'm pro-Israel so fuck to Iran.

Remember, Iran support communist China. :lol:

re-read the post and re-read it again.

I support the existence of Israel but I do not support Israel's current action in the name of "defense"

re-read the post and re-read it again.

Even if you're guessing or asking openly, it is still a personal nature to discuss such a financial information on an open and public forum.

Even if you're guessing or asking openly, it is still a personal nature to discuss such a financial information on an open and public forum.

Who cares...

*sigh*

let's begin Deaf Culture 101, shall we? Quite a handful of ADers are/were on social security benefits. Nothing shameful about it. Nothing embarrassing about it. Being disabled isn't cheap. Pretty much a lot of us have had a form of financial assistance from government under disability acts. They paid for my college. But based on your posts, you're spinning it to make it sound like it's embarrassing so let's stop this silly farce, shall we?

Now the point is - this social security benefits, Civil Rights, ADA, Women's Rights, Disability Act of 1973, Fair Housing Act... all these wouldn't be possible without the Democratic Party.

so I ask again - I think it is good idea to recognize what the Democratic Party has done for us in the history, don't you agree?

Only because cultures make it personal. Deaf world is more lax on that, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back