Is Ted Kennedy's Senate seat falling into Republician hands?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me a chicken ? LMAO!! Yea, right! Harrassin' is against the law. Sorry to tell you this. Please, go and read AD's rules. :ty:

:lol:

Depends on where you live; a lot of places still haven't acknowledge the presence of online harassment.

Me a chicken ? LMAO!! Yea, right! Harrassin' is against the law. Sorry to tell you this. Please, go and read AD's rules. :ty:

If you can't handle to debate so get out of this thread, you just make yourself in trouble.

Jiro or I don't harassing you, we are just trying help you but you refuse and ignored us.

Sorry, law don't applies to online, be woman or get out of this thread.

If you can't handle to debate so get out of this thread, you just make yourself in trouble.

Jiro or I don't harassing you, we are just trying help you but you refuse and ignored us.

Sorry, law don't applies to online, be woman or get out of this thread.

She's in FL. I wouldn't be surprised if they got a law to protect people from online stalkers and harassment. So you better be damn sure there's no such law before stating it.

She's in FL. I wouldn't be surprised if they got a law to protect people from online stalkers and harassment. So you better be damn sure there's no such law before stating it.

She don't know where I'm in and I'm not worried about it.

There's no harassment comment, period but Jiro and I just tried to make her so understand.

Why should someone silent me ? You are not a cop. Remember what MOD warned you in your PM ? Please, do not harrass me after you read this. :ty: [/COLOR]

Huh? why would I want to silence you or shoot you in the head? Where did I say that? I'm asking you if you are sure about your stance toward Democratic Party. Please re-read the post.

Secondly - I do not know your personal financial history

Lastly -

11.) Absolutely no copying and pasting private messages from AllDeaf on here or another site unless permission was granted by the other party.

Although you did not copy & paste the PM in here but you cannot mention about it. It's comical and whiny that you view opposing views to your posts as "harassment." Since you reported me for questioning your posts... makes you wonder who is trying to deny one's Freedom of Speech.

:roll:

as I have told you before - there's an ignore button. use it.

SURE!! I :applaude: Scott Brown!!! Goo, Scott, goo!!! Do you have a problem with THAT ??? This is MY freedom of speech and I CAN applause him or not. You are NOT me, is that understood ? If, you don't like it... then, shoot me in the head. :)[/COLOR]

btw - I wasn't talking about Scott Brown. I'm talking about ANYBODY. Re-read my question -

btw - I see that you're :applause: for anybody who is gunning against Democratic Party.

and then I asked you a specific question -
Are you sure you want to do that? because let's assume majority of American history is run by Republicans.

That means you, me, ADers, and all other deaf/disabled people would not be having any generous accommodations, Civil Rights, and financial assistance. I believe that you are currently receiving social security disability benefits. You would not be receiving it now if it were not for Democratic Party. You would be placed in Mental Ward.

get it now? I have no idea where did you see that I'm trying to silence you. :scratch: There's a huge difference between tough debate and harassment.

Mod note:

Thread is locked up. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back