Is anyone a geek?

• I'm a GEEK ROCK

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • I'm not a GEEK

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I might be a GEEK

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
I forget to add HOH GEEK too. My bad! LoL Deaf & HoH Geek are welcome for discuss in general.

Glad about HOH geek. I love my computer (researching tons of trivia) video games, at the moment just Nintendo DS, my MDA. Slight possibility I am also nerd.:D

Oh forgot..............I'm a Jeopardy! geek too....Also newspaper geek. I HAVE to read my Boston Globe. I also like the NY Times.....but NO USA Today. USA Today is a piece of shit.

Oh forgot..............I'm a Jeopardy! geek too....Also newspaper geek. I HAVE to read my Boston Globe. I also like the NY Times.....but NO USA Today. USA Today is a piece of shit.

Me too Jeopardy!:wiggle:

I'm a book geek. I also like rpg games so that's kinda geeky as well. I used to be into Jeopardy for quite a while.

Hmm.. I'm general geek of everything. I'm hungry.

• cook
• movie
• tv show
• weblog
• comic
• sport
• computer
• history

I love most Quiz shows, got to try to answer the questions, so geeky there. :)
I'm the same as Cheri ... not so good computer-wise, all these newfangled technology, its mind-boggling! :dizzy:

Book geek
Mah jong geek
Information geek

Enjoys quiz shows as well. Not on telly at the moment. :S

Why don't you go and try "Temptation"?

I don't think they would allow us as contestants to go on TV because we wear h/aids ... people would think we're cheating. Nice, eh? :roll: ... anyhow, not interested in making a fool of myself on TV. Usually, I know the answers but am too slow. :lol: [sorry for the off-topic]

What would make that excuse, they haven't tried to test deaf people, like us. Excuse my veering off topic but please continue, ladies. :cool2:

I'm the same as Cheri ... not so good computer-wise, all these newfangled technology, its mind-boggling! :dizzy:

Oh yea, it is a mind-boggling. Every time someone tried to show me step by step how to do something on my computer, I would get so frustrate and say, "Get over here and You do it." :laugh2:

hey for all the geeks in da house.............watch The Big Bang Theory on Mondays after Jeopardy! (8:00) It is HILARIOUS!!!!

Back