Iphone killer

i'm stuck in the dark ages with my dang T-Mo Sidekick LX. I cannot decide between staying with T-Mo and getting the new HTC HD2 or switching to AT&T and getting the new iPhone 4 when it comes out in June. ohhhh such a hard decision for me! i'm so torn! haha.
anyone have suggestions?? or better yet, anyone already have the HD2?
the other issue is that i feel like after the new iphone comes out, there's gonna be a whole bunch of new stuff coming out for the fall.... then again, i'd really hate to wait... *sigh*

Cuz HP own Palm now.
Yes I recently saw it on market watch site. You should be relieve about it. I don't think HP change Palm's everything and webOS. however, My suspect HP will not need palm qwerty phone, but keep pre plus. Pre Plus is very nice device.. I wish palm the best luck and take care of you the customer. ;)

I cannot decide between staying with T-Mo and getting the new HTC HD2 or switching to AT&T and getting the new iPhone 4 when it comes out in June. ohhhh such a hard decision for me! i'm so torn! haha.
anyone have suggestions?? or better yet, anyone already have the HD2?
the other issue is that i feel like after the new iphone comes out, there's gonna be a whole bunch of new stuff coming out for the fall.... then again, i'd really hate to wait... *sigh*
rossa, Whoa I hardly believe T-MO HD2 sold out for three times across US nation since launch. HD2 is HOT SELLING! if you dont believe, check tmobile site and look HD2 is Temporarily out of stock.. they put me on the waiting list for HD2.

Yes I know HD2 is very glorious and IPHONE KILLER! I love how HD2 screen is big. HD2 has copy & paste, Multi-task and tabs, swype, like almost everything thats what you looking for!

ahh About new Iphone, I didn't pay attention at all, but saw iphone design.. thats it.

There's no such thing as iPhone killer, BB killer, HTC killer...

Right... it's not like videogaming where you're only given a choice of two or three consoles. We're talking about cellular and smartphones; there's no end to the wide assortments of models, OSes, applications and so on.

There's no such thing as iPhone killer, BB killer, HTC killer...
Yes there is!

Killer Features-

High Resolution Touchscreen:
iPhone 3GS: 480 x 320 (3.5 inch)
HTC HD2: 480×800 (4.3 inch)

Digital Camera:
iPhone 3GS: 3Mpixel
HTC HD2: 5Mpixel with dual LED Flash

CPU Processor:
iPhone 3GS: Samsung 600Mhz Processor
HTC HD2: 1Ghz Snapdragon Processor

On-screen Keyboard:
iPhone 3GS: keyboard only
HTC HD2: keyboard, and SWYPE

Like apple whine about HTC..

There are other iPhone Killers out there that are just as good if not better. MMmm...

HTC HD2 be considered as a iPhone Killer, the phone must have a large touchscreen. And provide something unique that’s not found in an iPhone, whether it’s GPS, fastest processor, dedicated Mail tab, “Sense” IU, 2.5D, vibration feedback, video recording, HD video, higher resolution camera, etc. That’s why there exists to make sure other well made killer features get as much attention as the iPhones do.

There always believe competition is good for the market and good for the consumers. :cool2:

Let me rephase it again, there is no such thing as iPhone killer (same goes for other devices)This word does not exist. The word we use are called "competitors". There's no such thing as being the best.

Yes there is!

Killer Features-

High Resolution Touchscreen:
iPhone 3GS: 480 x 320 (3.5 inch)
HTC HD2: 480×800 (4.3 inch)

Digital Camera:
iPhone 3GS: 3Mpixel
HTC HD2: 5Mpixel with dual LED Flash

CPU Processor:
iPhone 3GS: Samsung 600Mhz Processor
HTC HD2: 1Ghz Snapdragon Processor

On-screen Keyboard:
iPhone 3GS: keyboard only
HTC HD2: keyboard, and SWYPE

Like apple whine about HTC..

There are other iPhone Killers out there that are just as good if not better. MMmm...

HTC HD2 be considered as a iPhone Killer, the phone must have a large touchscreen. And provide something unique that’s not found in an iPhone, whether it’s GPS, fastest processor, dedicated Mail tab, “Sense” IU, 2.5D, vibration feedback, video recording, HD video, higher resolution camera, etc. That’s why there exists to make sure other well made killer features get as much attention as the iPhones do.

There always believe competition is good for the market and good for the consumers. :cool2:
facepalm1.jpg

Have you ever forgotten regarding that the next generation iPhone will kill your latest device hands down, yes? :aw:

Wirelessly posted

PS2 killed Dreamcast, GCN and Xbox. :giggle:

But again consoles are only released once every 5 years...

Wirelessly posted

or 6 years like PS3 won't released until 2006 after PS2 released in 2000.

Wirelessly posted

Foxrac said:
Wirelessly posted

or 6 years like PS3 won't released until 2006 after PS2 released in 2000.

Thinking historical context. After the market flood of md-80s, a generation usually last 5 years.

With phones and MP3 players, it's less than that. How many generations of iPod do we have now since 2005?

facepalm1.jpg

Have you ever forgotten regarding that the next generation iPhone will kill your latest device hands down, yes? :aw:

Agreed! I just like wtf! The iPhone 3GS release June 8, 2009 and the HTC HD2 release March 24, 2010.

:roll:

Wirelessly posted

Thinking historical context. After the market flood of md-80s, a generation usually last 5 years.

With phones and MP3 players, it's less than that. How many generations of iPod do we have now since 2005?

More than 8-9... It does include Touch, Classic and Nano.

Let me rephase it again, there is no such thing as iPhone killer (same goes for other devices)This word does not exist. The word we use are called "competitors". There's no such thing as being the best.
okay, ahh w/e you think that. :) I aint interesting argument with this.

From what I read many forums, youtube, smartphone/ laptop magazine, watch tv news, they say "google phone (Nexus One) is iphone killer"? "HD2 is iphone killer.. I understanding where they came from.

Wow, I am stunned and hardly believe Apple now thinks courts are better than marketplace competition since Apple sued HTC. Ahh thanks to Microsoft saved HTC and andriod from apple attack. Now I can see why Steve job was piss @ people praise the HD2 is new title "IPHONE KILLER CROWN".

You know Iphone and OS are same without change for 3 years. You expect any touch phones can’t compete with the Fourth Gen Iphone. (laughing so hard) Really? I guess we’ll see if iphone's hardware/processor can keep up with Nexus one, HD2, others.

DS, these links are good articles. ;) i respect writer's opinion as long as I respect your opinion.. I or other cant change yours. :)

Dude: souggy and foxarc- Just stay on topic, please and politely *ahem* thank you.. :D

Last edited:
Back