Iphone killer

facepalm1.jpg

Have you ever forgotten regarding that the next generation iPhone will kill your latest device hands down, yes? :aw:

Good answer!!! I don't care discussions of iPhone killer. You will wait to find out about next gen. iPhone on June or July.

Good answer!!! I don't care discussions of iPhone killer. You will wait to find out about next gen. iPhone on June or July.
Okay, I aint here to looking for argument! ;) we will see..

samsunggalaxys536x536e1.jpg

This ANDROID phone is definitely an iPhone killer! Galaxy S features a high resolution Super AMOLED screen that promises to work excellently in direct sunlight. Plus it includes SmartLife!

Source

iPhone are going down soon and Android rules the World. I bet Android are begetting many Androids OS phones like rabbit producing many babies while iPhone don't have partner to produce more iPhone OS. Because of nice features and upgradabilty while iPhone restrict only their own phone of choice they can sell. They need to open up market to many phones so they can compete with Android. That's the common Sense!! Google did a great job wrecking Steve Job's dream :giggle:

Catty

Here's a good article on recent OS and Hardware sale trends:
ArsTechnicaArticle

I have a iPhone 3G on AT&T and contract is up so I might be switching hardware/service/OS very soon; especially if iPhone 4 isn't leaps and bounds to a specific Symbian device that I may want to develop on. Does anybody know if there are comparative technical datasets on microphone sensitivities/benchmarks on phones?

Here's a good article on recent OS and Hardware sale trends:
ArsTechnicaArticle

I have a iPhone 3G on AT&T and contract is up so I might be switching hardware/service/OS very soon; especially if iPhone 4 isn't leaps and bounds to a specific Symbian device that I may want to develop on. Does anybody know if there are comparative technical datasets on microphone sensitivities/benchmarks on phones?
Frat/ preppy boy, thanks for your share.. Yes interesting indeed!, its good article. ;)

Galaxy Vibrant TV out!

galaxystvoutfunctionrev.jpg

AMAZING!? Vibrant hook up with HUGE HDTV by headphone jack! In future the smartphone with front camera will hook up with HDTV or PC Monitor for video chat to video chat, it would be very nice!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTQBAx_BDfk&"]Galaxy S TV Out function[/ame]

Both Android EVO & Dell Streak already have a front camera now before Ip4 launched. I am sure all manufactures will make all android smartphone with front video camera and high ended CPU (1.5 -2.0ghz) in 2011.. iPhone was also very successful when Google released Android. IPHONE 4 is NO LONGER the new kid on the block... :P

Old news.

iPhone can do that since first release from 2007.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxu9y3kGIYA&feature=related]YouTube - Play iPhone Games on TV - A Revolutionary Way To Play Games - Full Screen On TV - Videogame[/ame]

Also, iPhone did better job since it can do BOTH recharger and AV/Component.

No wonder one of my hearing friend use headphone jack to plug his HTC to Honda for mp3 and he use another power cable for recharger. Yes, he use two cables.

I prefer one cable for recharger and video.

Last edited:
galaxystvoutfunctionrev.jpg

AMAZING!? Vibrant hook up with HUGE HDTV by headphone jack! In future the smartphone with front camera will hook up with HDTV or PC Monitor for video chat to video chat, it would be very nice!

Galaxy S TV Out function

Both Android EVO & Dell Streak already have a front camera now before Ip4 launched. I am sure all manufactures will make all android smartphone with front video camera and high ended CPU (1.5 -2.0ghz) in 2011.. iPhone was also very successful when Google released Android. IPHONE 4 is NO LONGER the new kid on the block... :P

In bold, it is your prediction for 2011?

Old news.

iPhone can do that since first release from 2007.

YouTube - Play iPhone Games on TV - A Revolutionary Way To Play Games - Full Screen On TV - Videogame

Also, iPhone did better job since it can do BOTH recharger and AC/Component.

No wonder one of my hearing friend use headphone jack to plug his HTC to Honda for mp3 and he use another power cable for recharger. Yes, he use two cables.

I prefer one cable for recharger and video.

Yup, there is video output for iPod with video support in 2005.

Back