Iphone killer

WOW! thats tough Q.. Ha HA HA.. Jk..

Honest with you, I aint iphone hater. Yes, Iphone is very beautiful and nice specs, but there is lack of chemistry between me and iphone, guess it is not my thing..

It's iPhone, You just dislike iPhone because it's Apple company?

I really want to get a iPhone but I dislike ATT due poor 3G coverage in my area and plan is pricy plus no PAM allow. Stupid ATT.

It's iPhone, You just dislike iPhone because it's Apple company?

I really want to get a iPhone but I dislike ATT due poor 3G coverage in my area and plan is pricy plus no PAM allow. Stupid ATT.

You see, XBGMER? Everyone cannot resist iPhone, I tell you. People don't buy iPhone., why? Because of AT&T. They just hate the carrier provider that provide devices exclusively to specify carrier.

I do want iPhone with jailbroken but I hate att.

If iPhone release to Verizon so it is awesome.

I really thinking about leave ole RIM for iphone killer. I really wanted something different tech and learn new things about touchscreen (no longer QWERTY device). RIM wont make storm for tmobile. Plus, RIM will not capable catch up with iphone, droid or WM touchscreen in future, because RIM make the same device & OS over and over, ahh give me a break. I predict RIM's market will be soon APOCALYPSE!

I am looking at Nexus one and HTC HD2, they are awesome device. but HTC HD2 is absolutely IPHONE KILLER! I did visit tmobile store, and check out for HD2. I asked retailer if they have it in stock, he said HD2 already sold out anywhere, wow! he put me on the waiting list for HD2.

I am wondering anyone have HD2 or had experience with HD2?

Please dont bash against WM or DROID device nor troll.. thanks..:cool2:

RIM? lol it's old name. It's called Blackberry now or BB. BB and iPhone/Android are for different functions. If you want "fun" stuff - then get either iPhone or Android. If you want "business" functionality - then get BB. that's all.

rim? Lol it's old name. It's called blackberry now or bb. Bb and iphone/android are for different functions. If you want "fun" stuff - then get either iphone or android. If you want "business" functionality - then get bb. That's all.

+3

RIM? lol it's old name. It's called Blackberry now or BB. BB and iPhone/Android are for different functions. If you want "fun" stuff - then get either iPhone or Android. If you want "business" functionality - then get BB. that's all.

Right, I use BB for business travel as I need. PAM ready, google sync ready, backup ready, and Sorenson IP Relay ready.

I use iTouch *iPod touch* for fun and some apps (Rev, Fuzzy car, VIN, repairPal, and cartrouble) for vehicles.

You see, XBGMER? Everyone cannot resist iPhone, I tell you. People don't buy iPhone., why? Because of AT&T. They just hate the carrier provider that provide devices exclusively to specify carrier.
DS, remember that iphone is not for everyone. To me, iphone is very limit, can't multitasking, on and on. Does iphone have SWYPE? I knew iphone killer came out that what i looking for! WM and DROID have it.

Yes few days ago I saw it, Thunder looks legit. I will look at that when it comes out. the latest rumors saying that thunder will go to att.

It isn't ole name, RIM does existence.. but w/e you think that...

BB for Business? okay, that make sense to anyone?!

DS, remember that iphone is not for everyone. To me, iphone is very limit, can't multitasking, on and on. Does iphone have SWYPE? I knew iphone killer came out that what i looking for! WM and DROID have it.
so go ahead and buy one. no need to argue with us. if you like these fancy special effects and animations... go ahead.

Yes few days ago I saw it, Thunder looks legit. I will look at that when it comes out. the latest rumors saying that thunder will go to att.

It isn't ole name, RIM does existence.. but w/e you think that...
so why aren't these devices called RIM?

BB for Business? okay, that make sense to anyone?!
yea apparently - 3 people above understood. Government and business use BB. Obama uses BB too.

Right, I use BB for business travel as I need. PAM ready, google sync ready, backup ready, and Sorenson IP Relay ready.

I use iTouch *iPod touch* for fun and some apps (Rev, Fuzzy car, VIN, repairPal, and cartrouble) for vehicles.

yea. just like bunch of my friends.

so why aren't these devices called RIM?

yea apparently - 3 people above understood. Government and business use BB. Obama uses BB too.
My suggest: go Wikipedia, its your best friend.. thats simple.. w/e you think that BB runs Business only, that entitled your opinion and you look up at Obama, because of that? to me, I disagree.. like I said "my recommending" go to Wikipedia..

My suggest: go Wikipedia, its your best friend.. thats simple.. w/e you think that BB runs Business only, that entitled your opinion and you look up at Obama, because of that? to me, I disagree.. like I said "my recommending" go to Wikipedia..

I uh....... whoa.... oooo-kkkkkk

:io:

DS, remember that iphone is not for everyone. To me, iphone is very limit, can't multitasking, on and on.
Not anymore. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqfpEVITtrA]YouTube - iPhone OS 4 Overview[/ame]

XBGMER - since you don't understand what I mean about "business"... BB is more of a strictly communication device equipped with BIM, BES contacts, emails, etc. iPhone and Android are more of "fun" and "cool" device with all these bells and whistles.

Now about Blackberry as "business" device - there's a reason why government, law enforcement agencies, White House, Congress, Wall Street, businesses, etc. use Blackberry instead of iPhone/Android. But hey - everybody's needs is different. Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, iPhone, etc. are designed differently for different purpose. Everybody's got different taste.

You want Android? go ahead. Just know that it's not because it's better than iPhone or Blackberry. It's because Android is more fitting for your needs.

DS, Yes I can see that. ahhh about time! why not apple do this for long time ago when iphone launched? but this multitasking is really enough for CPU processor? I just curiously wondering is this clip yours?

XBGMER - since you don't understand what I mean about "business"... BB is more of a strictly communication device equipped with BIM, BES contacts, emails, etc. iPhone and Android are more of "fun" and "cool" device with all these bells and whistles.
(LOL), you hardly know me. w/e you think that i dont understand w/e you mean.. Did i ask you "please clarify" if i don't understand you?! then don't give me another lecture about it, please. Because You already judge a book by it's cover.

Once again as I said "w/e you think that BB runs Business only, that entitled your opinion".. and just move on..

Here is not my place to challenge somebody. I just wanted to be peace with everyone whoever can share me with their experience about touchscreen or w/e..

Now about Blackberry as "business" device - there's a reason why government, law enforcement agencies, White House, Congress, Wall Street, businesses, etc. use Blackberry instead of iPhone/Android. But hey - everybody's needs is different. Blackberry, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, iPhone, etc. are designed differently for different purpose. Everybody's got different taste.

You want Android? go ahead. Just know that it's not because it's better than iPhone or Blackberry. It's because Android is more fitting for your needs.
Blah...*scratch head*: You expect me being ignorant about BB? I am current BB user, hello!?

Back