iPhone 5 out on October 4th

No upgrade front facing cam for new iPhone 4s which s 0.3 MP (VGA). Should be FaceTime HD cam.

Yeah, I heard that, too.

attachment.php

Other images.

iPhone4.4S.100411.001.jpg

*search live steaming for view apple event 2011*... crap, just Engadget keynote liveblog. I noticed just iPhone 4S' color is just white. Rumors are dumb who said everything about "iPhone 5" !

http://www.alldeaf.com/1923453-post6.html
:giggle:

If Sprint Relay Store get iphone 4S, I'll pass it. If Sprint Relay Store get iphone 5, I'll get it.
You are the one who said about iPhone 5. Speak yourself.

I was disappointed to hear that there is no iphone 5, it has been 14 months since they released Iphone 4. What a slow production from APPLE.

What's wrong with iPhone 4S? Almost everyone signed up with two year contract and no point to make a new mobile each year.

No upgrade front facing cam for new iPhone 4s which s 0.3 MP (VGA). Should be FaceTime HD cam.

Facetime HD for tiny mobile? It's dont make sense to me. It's pretty pointless and YOU CAN'T see between 480p and 1080p on around 5" or less of screen. Yes, VGA is far better than silly HD cam for better battery life and better speed thru 3G for facetime or other. VGA looks so smooth and so fine to me.

it makes no sense to release iPhone5 now if many people can't afford it since they're locked with 2-yrs contract.

however... based on history... they did release new iPhone every year but I think this time.... timing's not right.

Nevermind, you beat me.

Facetime HD for tiny mobile? It's dont make sense to me. It's pretty pointless and YOU CAN'T see between 480p and 1080p on around 5" or less of screen. Yes, VGA is far better than silly HD cam for better battery life and better speed thru 3G for facetime or other. VGA looks so smooth and so fine to me.

Alright! FaceTime to FaceTime video quality is better than Tango, Skype, ooVoo and some VRS mobile but no upgrade FaceTime over 3G on iOS 5 device and iPhone 4s, unfortunately. I still have to keep jailbreak FT over 3G on iOS 5.

Doesn't disappoint me, specifications are good, but I won't be upgrading anytime soon.

After apple event, people voted about "Will you buy iphone 4S?" by AOL Polls.

attachment.php

Attachments

• vote.JPG
    vote.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 62
It is stink! There is no LTE in Verizon by 4G! To bad for iphone 4s! :(

That iPhone 5 was just a rumor. Remember the iPhone 3G? Apple upgraded it to 3GS back then. Apple will more likely upgrade to iPhone 5 or something different.

It works with any phone carriers. For example, you can use it under AT&T's 4G network and switch it to Verizon's network with the same phone. It doesn't support LTE, of course but will support 4G backhaul with AT&T. It won't support 4G with Tmobile because it doesn't support 1700 MHz. Tmobile uses that bandwidth that no one else uses. They improved it from 7.2 mbps max throughput to 14.4 mbps on the 4S.

I will be getting the iPhone 4S since my mom wants my 4 and I have an upgrade (I didn't buy my iPhone 4 through my provider)

I like the specs, but I'm happy with my iPhone 4 as is. When my contract is up in two years, I will upgrade to the newest 16GB iPhone at that time. A 64 GB iPhone seems like it's almost overkill. Why would anyone need that much memory on a phone? However, I am liking the improved battery life for the newer iPhones.

*search live steaming for view apple event 2011*... crap, just Engadget keynote liveblog. I noticed just iPhone 4S' color is just white. Rumors are dumb who said everything about "iPhone 5" !

iPhone 4 also have white one.

It's hardcore fan who give a big hope, spread on blog, to twitter to facebook until Apple crash your hope. There are similar route.... iPhone 3G then iPhone 3Gs.

I knew it.. I was right it wont be iPhone5. You guys were high hope for that. Jeezz.

I knew it.. I was right it wont be iPhone5. You guys were high hope for that. Jeezz.

Vary people choice to fantasy, so they could brag to other.

I choice to not believe because it make no logical to have iPhone 5 already during blah blah blah yada yada fuuuu. :)

Back