iPhone 5 out on October 4th

True, they want iPhone 5. Boring with new iPhone 4S.

other AOL Polls....

attachment.php

Attachments

• poll.JPG
    poll.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 48
Will the Siri record other people voice and the word appear on the screen?
Will the Siri speak for me in a voice after I type the words on the iPhone 4S?

If both are yes, what a great access for deaf people. IMO

Will the Siri record other people voice and the word appear on the screen?
Will the Siri speak for me in a voice after I type the words on the iPhone 4S?

If both are yes, what a great access for deaf people. IMO

you have to activate Siri by holding down HOME button.... I think but it's how you do it in iPhone4

I am told that Little Rock and Fort Smith, AR currently have 4G service. I will have to see. I can't remember if iPhone 4 is forward compatible for 4G, but I am thinking not.

I am told that Little Rock and Fort Smith, AR currently have 4G service. I will have to see. I can't remember if iPhone 4 is forward compatible for 4G, but I am thinking not.

Use HSDpa 7.2 MBPA (AT&T) download network. Good faster than Verizon and Sprint. 4G is not good for battery draining quick. Apple still works for development to get upgrade A6 processor and longer battery life for next gen iPhone 5.

My selfish view I am glad there no iPhone 5 because I can sell my iPhone 4 for good price on ebay when contract ends next year winter for new iPhone. If both iPhone 4S and 5 was out then value of iPhone 4 would be lower.

I cannot afford buy new device without selling previous one for good price, they sooo expensive, at least it is in UK.

Use HSDpa 7.2 MBPA (AT&T) download network. Good faster than Verizon and Sprint. 4G is not good for battery draining quick. Apple still works for development to get upgrade A6 processor and longer battery life for next gen iPhone 5.

I'm not on AT&T, I am with Verizon Wireless. :) Verizon Wireless has better coverage than AT&T.

I'm not on AT&T, I am with Verizon Wireless. :) Verizon Wireless has better coverage than AT&T.

I know that Verizon Wireless is most coverage than AT&T. My AT&T coverage area is very good but problem with some home, some large building and rural country s weak coverage. I now use WiFI for my iPhone in some place and my home.

Now AT&T's the only major US carrier that's going to be able to take advantage of the iPhone 4S being a HSPA+ (14.4 MBPA) device. 14.4 MBPA means like "4G". AT&T wants 4G network indicator in the status bar on 4S iPhones.

I know that Verizon Wireless is most coverage than AT&T. My AT&T coverage area is very good but problem with some home, some large building and rural country s weak coverage. I now use WiFI for my iPhone in some place and my home.

Now AT&T's the only major US carrier that's going to be able to take advantage of the iPhone 4S being a HSPA+ (14.4 MBPA) device. 14.4 MBPA means like "4G". AT&T wants 4G network indicator in the status bar on 4S iPhones.

Maybe the next generation iPhones will have this ability for the Verizon iPhones. I guess Apple will test the waters with Verizon a bit and see which carrier sells more iPhones and will release the technology to them as they get their 4G networks set up. Is both Verizon and AT&T moving towards LTE/4G technology?

Back