iPhone 5 out on October 4th

The final design is being kept a secret until the reveal date.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BFmHxz5n8qs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BFmHxz5n8qs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Apple will be holding their media event at 10 AM Pacific / 1PM Eastern today. I will see what happen to iPhone 5/ 4S, iOS 5, iCloud and others. There will be no live video stream of the event, but Apple typically posts the final stream later in the day. Engadget or other's liveblog can be followed this event.

I believe that iPhone 4S (similar to iPhone 4) will be starting on Oct 14. iPhone 5 may be end of year. Not sure. I will find out about event today.

No, It's dual CDMA/GSM, new CPU as A5, new cameras and improve network speed as 4G.

Why big hurry to get iPhone 5? What's wrong with your iPhone?

I hate that people who just got new iphone 4 then hurry to get 4s then hurry to get 5 then 5s. ugh.

I believe that iPhone 4S (similar to iPhone 4) will be starting on Oct 14. iPhone 5 may be end of year. Not sure. I will find out about event today.

I doubt it. iPhone5 will be probably out in middle of next year because it does not make sense to release it way before the day iPhone4 was released (late June) since everybody is locked by 2-years contract.

I'm thoroughly pleased with iPhone4S specification

yeah I'm pleased with the specs too... I think I am going to be getting the iphone 4s... hopefully I can find a way to work with the navigation system... I'm just tired of my sometimes functional droid2

I knew it.. iPhone 4S. I was right since I told them there will be no iPhone5.

*search live steaming for view apple event 2011*... crap, just Engadget keynote liveblog. I noticed just iPhone 4S' color is just white. Rumors are dumb who said everything about "iPhone 5" !

I was disappointed to hear that there is no iphone 5, it has been 14 months since they released Iphone 4. What a slow production from APPLE.

I was disappointed to hear that there is no iphone 5, it has been 14 months since they released Iphone 4. What a slow production from APPLE.

it makes no sense to release iPhone5 now if many people can't afford it since they're locked with 2-yrs contract.

however... based on history... they did release new iPhone every year but I think this time.... timing's not right.

I know about it. I will wait to get iPhone 5 or 6 next year till my AT&T contract will be end around July 2012.

Last edited:
iPhone 4S is woopeeedooo. Not much of differences, just upgrade speed and improved camera. iPhone 4S maybe good for world business travelers.

iPhone 4S is woopeeedooo. Not much of differences, just upgrade speed and improved camera. iPhone 4S maybe good for world business travelers.

Yeah, I heard that, too.

attachment.php

Attachments

• iphone 4S.JPG
    iphone 4S.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 69
Back