Introduction Thread just for Me!

stringbean

Reaction score
Hi, one of the admins said I should create a thread to introduce myself. Let's see, a girl on Pax told people to come here because of a "small" fight going on there.

I am not deaf or hoh but I think she said it was a site where deaf and hearies could get along really well, so I hope that's ok. You guys(and gals) all seem really cool, if not a bit crazy, so I'll fit in quite well. Hehe.

I am 19 and I live in Pennsylvania. If you would like to know anything else, just ask! -Steph

What fight? I don't see any "fight" that you're talking about? :dunno:

Nothing you guys should really care about. It is under the Sue Thomas FBI part on Pax. It is between two fan fiction websites.

Hi Stringbean,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! ;)

Have fun girl

Welcome to Alldeaf stringbean! I'm glad to see that you've made it to the Introduction Forum-- I'm sure you will enjoy reading and posting along with the rest of us...enjoy your stay!! :D

welcome to AD and enjoy your stay... one question... since you live in Pennsylvania, are there many cops lurking around hiding the corner of the highway waiting for speeder to fly by and catch them? I hate PA polices

Hello, stringbean. Come on in and make yourself at home. :)

Welcome to AD! Enjoy your stay!

Hearies are more than welcome to stick around here! Be a good gal! ;)

Back