In memory of..

P

pinkster

Eric Plunkett. Today marks 3 years since he was murdered at Gally by some bastard Im glad I never knew.

September 6, 1981 - September 28, 2000 - Gone but not forgotten.

may he rest in peace, and know that his killer was caught and is now in prison for this!

Why was he murdered? That's a horrible way to die. May he rest in peace too.

Ziusudra said:
Why was he murdered? That's a horrible way to die. May he rest in peace too.

you asked how he was murdered...and you said...

"that's a horrible way to die"

:eek:

aw... i really miss eric plunkett.. wish he was still alive today.. he makes me laugh, he's funny guy.. missed him.. wish to say RIP..

wizard said:
I am curious what is the sentence for that damn murderer?

from what i heard.. since that murder's parents is very rich.. and from other country.. well.. I heard different stories.. i dunno which is a fact.. i'm curious too :)

The following things i heard is..
- 34 years in prision
- sent to mental hosiptal
- released and sent back to his home..

Well.. those three things i heard.. didn't heard it's life sentence.. that makes me mad..

I'm curious what's the fact of his sentence? *sitting and waiting for answer*

HE DID get life without parole the news said :) SO therefore HE IS in prison period!

Bless his soul.. and his family.. I truly missed him.. he was so much fun to hang out.. I only met him few times...

Glad that dumbass murder get LIFE.. with out a PAROLE!

Eric Plunkett is indeed in the hands of God along with Mesa's other victim Benjamin Varner

Wizard -- Joseph Mesa is indeed locked up for life without possibility of parole

By horrible way to die, I meant being murdered because I don't think anyone would want to die that way and young too, when they haven't got a choice in the matter.

Although I've never met him, I am shocked that something like that could have happened at a place like Gallaudet... especially over a few hundred bucks!

May he rest in peace.

Yeah, life without parole... I was Eric's best friend. grew up with him since age 14 months. I still keep contact with his family, in OR and MN... I miss him a lot, and still do. always will. I doubt I'd ever be over his death. Eric, ILY & miss you a lot... glad that Joesph is in jail for life. I didnt want a death sentence for him, cuz he'd get away with it easily. for life, he had to suffer every day in jail. knowing what he did to two guys, and how it effect everybody in deaf community and Eric's family. I'm gonna pass this msg board to his family, they'd like to know that they are still being remembered, and not forgotten. Eric was greatest guy, he touch everybody's life with just a smile or a helping hand. :)

~Kiz

especially over a few hundred bucks!

What?! I thought he was killed because the other person was anti-gay. I think it's horrible how someone could kill someone at a university! Now I don't know who is sane at Gally.

Back