In Loving Memory...

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I just found out a couple hours ago that a friend of mine died.

Some of you may know her... Cassie Haynes.

She passed away in her sleep this morning.

She graduated from RIT a couple years ago... had a baby a few months ago... and was to be married soon.

0230.gif

MAY SHE REST IN PEACE

WHOA! So are they doing autopsy to find out how she died? I don't know her though....she just had her baby? Oh poor baby will grow up with no mommy. :(

I am sorry that you lost a good friend. :( :hug:

I remember Cassie. She used to be a member here. Last time I hung out with her was in NYC a few years back. I was shocked about her sudden death, she's too young.

May she rest in peace. :sadwave:

What screenname did Cassie use here at AD?

I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss.

I met her through AllDeaf years ago, then met her in person when she came to RIT. I worked with her a lot when we were in NSC, then again when we were RAs in the dorms. She was also part of leading the NO VOICE ZONE event every week (everyone attends to volunteer/learn sign language) during the year of 2005-2006.

She was a fun person to talk with and work with.

I am sorry to hear about the death of Cassie. May she rest in peace. :(

Sorry to hear the passing of Cassie. I pray for her family as well.

My heart goes out to her family and friends. I'm sorry you guys lost a good friend. Hugs.

wow, i'm sorry to hear her passed away, i met her once or twice at RIT... may she rest in peace. :(

I am sorry to hear about your friend, Cassie. I will pray for her family and friends. You have my condolences.

wow i am sowwy abt that.. had baby few months ago oh man.. it must be hard without mother.. sigh..

My heart goes out to her and her family. It breaks my heart that her new baby will never get to know her mother :( RIP.

This certainly makes me realize how we should not take our lives for granted.

I am so sorry to hear about her sudden death. I pray for her baby, her future husband, families and friends. :hug:

I am sorry for the loss of your friend, Vampy. May she rest in peace. :hug:

Oh wow...terrible to hear of your friend's passing, Vampy... and her baby?? oh wow that gonna be bad enough that the baby wont even know Cassie as well....indeed terrible and my condelences to Cassie's family as well....

Oh my. I remember Cassie from Clear Lake. She joined AllDeaf back when Alex first started this forum.

Rest In Peace, Cassie.

My sympathy goes out to you, Vampy in your loss of a friend and to let you know that my thoughts are with you. :hug: Remember the good times and friendship you and Cassie shared. Sympathies to her families.

Back