Implant Cochlear

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother is very fascinated with machine guns and when he found out that my hubby was a Marine, he asked him if he enjoyed killing people and that was on the first day they met. My hubby was turned off. :lol:

deaf tend that... :P

deaf tend that... :P

No...that was my hearing brother who was 18 at the time. He is now 20 years old. My deaf brother had more manners than both my hearing brothers ( 20 and 22 years old). My hubby loves my deaf brother BIG time and doesnt want him to move out this July.

For clarification...I have 5 brothers. One deaf and 4 hearing. lol

My brother is very fascinated with machine guns and when he found out that my hubby was a Marine, he asked him if he enjoyed killing people and that was on the first day they met. My hubby was turned off. :lol:

/facepalm
I must say I find this disturbing.
Is that the brother who has been in and out of jail?

Okay, both you PFH and Joey DO make offhand comments.

PFH, bringing "mainstream" and CI issues into this? He's just a bratty teen so treat him like one, instead of bashing his way of living.

Joey, please learn how to behave since most of us are adults and we don't feel like dealing with your mischievous ways.

So enough with blaming each other.

PFH, bringing "mainstream" and CI issues into this? He's just a bratty teen so treat him like one, instead of bashing his way of living.

Joey, please learn how to behave since most of us are adults and we don't feel like dealing with your mischievous ways.

You the next AD mother now?

No...that was my hearing brother who was 18 at the time. He is now 20 years old. My deaf brother had more manners than both my hearing brothers ( 20 and 22 years old). My hubby loves my deaf brother BIG time and doesnt want him to move out this July.

ahaa

If PFH bring his hate on CI then he ain't mature like me. He immature like me. I don't give a dang about his views on mainstream and CI. I am dang proud of it!

If PFH bring his hate on CI then he ain't mature like me. He immature like me. I don't give a dang about his views on mainstream and CI. I am dang proud of it!

BOTH of you guys are being immature right now.

Ah. I guess he's immature then.

Yea...big time. Likes to pull pranks on the neighbor's dogs like putting shaving cream all over them while everyone is sleeping to freak out the neighbors. That kind of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back