Implant Cochlear

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
I had one but it broken, so I planning to get new one soon.
-not that point I wanted to talk about-
-I want to hear your views on implant cochlear.
--Are they useful to you or useless to you?
--Do you like implant cochlear? Why or why not?
--Have you ever got implant cochlear when you were younger?
---To me, these are useful but not always work for everyone. I like implant cochlear because it helps me a lot and I love to listen to music while I do whatever I do. I always love music because it helps my mood.:P

Again, they're all over the place in other threads. No need to make a new one. You could partake in current discussions about CI and tell others thinking about getting a CI why you enjoy having it.

And it's Cochlear Implant, not implant cochlear.

Again, they're all over the place in other threads. No need to make a new one. You could partake in current discussions about CI and tell others thinking about getting a CI why you enjoy having it.

These thread had many pages and they are old.

Then add to it, bump the "old" threads. Don't be lazy.

I doubt anyone would read old threads.

They do... Newcomers like to use the search feature and look up information about it in old threads and sometimes post in it to ask further questions.

Please try to refrain from making new threads.

They do... Newcomers like to use the search feature and look up information about it in old threads and sometimes post in it to ask further questions.

Please try to refrain from making new threads.

Well then I ain't one of them. Sorry anyways.

I had one but it broken, so I planning to get new one soon.
-not that point I wanted to talk about-
-I want to hear your views on implant cochlear.
--Are they useful to you or useless to you?
--Do you like implant cochlear? Why or why not?
--Have you ever got implant cochlear when you were younger?
---To me, these are useful but not always work for everyone. I like implant cochlear because it helps me a lot and I love to listen to music while I do whatever I do. I always love music because it helps my mood.:P

Heres my story: http://www.alldeaf.com/hearing-aids-cochlear-implants/87191-pats-bbaseballboy-surgery-log.html

My 14 year old implant had broke a few months ago, and I got the cochlear implant quickly after it broke.

Useful? Its my "drug" to live. I love it too much. I rely on it way too much.

Had it since 2, and went bi-cochlear implanted 2 years ago.

Look at my sig for "time line"

I am now both Cochlear america and Advanced Bonics. Cochlear on my right (which I use the most) and AB on my left.

Joey why must you create a problem when people are making suggestions to you???

you're a very annoying, rude brat.

you two ever heard of the ignore feature use it

I got a cochlear implant as an adult and felt that it's been helpful.

Heres my story: http://www.alldeaf.com/hearing-aids-cochlear-implants/87191-pats-bbaseballboy-surgery-log.html

My 14 year old implant had broke a few months ago, and I got the cochlear implant quickly after it broke.

Useful? Its my "drug" to live. I love it too much. I rely on it way too much.

Had it since 2, and went bi-cochlear implanted 2 years ago.

Look at my sig for "time line"

I am now both Cochlear america and Advanced Bonics. Cochlear on my right (which I use the most) and AB on my left.

Lucky you got new ones and I don't :P lol. I planning to get new one but it cost too much for me lol.
my Cochlear implant was like 13 years old and it broken haha. I agree with you, man! Music is my life. <3

Then don't brother read my thread LOL. :cool2:

Honestly...

You are making a lot of threads and the mods should seriously put a limit on it. I don't need to see you making five or more new threads a day on ridiculous stuff that is already discussed in older threads.

Shouldn't you be out playing soccer or what? Go do normal activities a teen would do, not spend all day on AD making new threads... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back