I'm sick!

apkeats26

Reaction score
I'm sick, last night I couldn't sleep at all, I haven't slept at all today, and I've got something like a cold.
Has anybody ever had anything like this?

apkeats26 said:
I'm sick, last night I couldn't sleep at all, I haven't slept at all today, and I've got something like a cold.
Has anybody ever had anything like this?

Yes i been there before when i was sick due is WINTER urghhh hate it and hope you are gonna be alright and heyyy better go make hot tea of herb it's will help you stop cold or cough and will lots rest :)

sound as if someone's getting sick and sicker then they're getting more cute and cuter lol...

Heh Pimp, you think he's cute? So do I. ;)

I hope you feel better soon and that its really nothing serious. Just drink plenty of fluids and try to sleep though!

I've been sick and not being able to sleep all that well before...it's just part of being sick, ha. All you can do is try to rest up as much as you can and drink plenty of fluids and stuff that help combat the cold and common ailments. ;)

yea i been sick and made me cant sleep... cuz of tooo sick... same thing... hope that u will get better soon!!! :D

I finally got some sleep last night, but I was taking a lot of pills before, asprin, ibuprofen, melatonin, even some pain meds from a root canal...everything. Now I'm just sick w/ a cold or something. Lots of water, and I'm trying to sleep as much as I can.

Apkeats26,

Looks like you have two fans! heh, I sure hope you're feeling better, I got a bit of a cold on Friday evening and during camping over the weekend but not soo bad....

I hate being sick and do know how it feels!...

If you think you have a cold, start drinking up plenty of Nyquil! :thumb:

^Angel^ said:
Apkeats26,

Looks like you have two fans! heh, I sure hope you're feeling better, I got a bit of a cold on Friday evening and during camping over the weekend but not soo bad....

I hate being sick and do know how it feels!...
me->:slap:<-Angel shh tell the world he has two fans... lol anyway Apkeats26 hope u get well soon

apkeats26, what kind of sick is that? beside that cold. I got a virus last week and I had bad strep throat over the weekend. I had to see my doctor and gave me amoxicillin is like pencillin. Now im all good :)

pimpdaddyposse said:
me->:slap:<-Angel shh tell the world he has two fans... lol anyway Apkeats26 hope u get well soon

:giggle: Too late, he knows now :bump: !

LOL @ Pimpdaddy and K75.

I hope you feel better apkeats26.. I haven't been sick yet the only time I was feeling Ill is when I had this air conditioner on over night while I was sleeping, I wake up with a stuffy Nose. heh!

WHATEVER GUYS :roll: I will be in sunny South Padre Island, Texas this upcoming week. So I will be getting sunburns instead of winter blues. :nana:

Aww, sorry you are feeling a bit under the weather. Feel better soon, so you can get out there and do what you do best...party? LOL. J/K!!

Well I'm feeling better, a bit of leftover cold, but that's fine with me. Back into my routinte, somewhat...Thanks for the advice :) Lots of tea!

Sabrina said:
I thought, it is your responsbility ? :pissed:
LOL Sabrina. It is yours actually because you said you cant tan. :giggle:
Well I get to go on Sunday morning. Sorry peeps I cant take you with me. :fu:

Back