I'm Officially Married! (pix)

Congratulations! May you two stick through thin and thick, forever until death ;) Best Wishes to you and your husband!

On the other note, I absolutely love the last photo with you, your husband and your daughter holding the hands together on a sunny day. Now, that picture shows a BIG united front, not only as a couple but as a family. ;)

Once again, Congratulations!! :thumb:

Ditto that about the last picture!!

The camera belonged to my husband's mother. Its a Canon. I loved that camera too.

I got the top from Cato. Not sure if you have one in your area.

Awww.. I'm Canadian grr.. I'll have to look up the website if we have it here grrr.. Yeah Canon are the best that's what I thought too.. Canon DL400 something... Thanks so much for the info..

Ditto that about the last picture!!

Just a thought as well with that last picture is to have it blown up a good size and have it in septic or black and white to hang up in your family room wall so your family and friends to treasure that picture for many years to come. I'm so sentimental when it comes to this stuff..

congrats on your marriage and the pictures look lovely. I hope you have a nice long marriage coming up. :D

Congrats!!! My 2nd wedding was held outside and just as short and sweet. :)

Just a thought as well with that last picture is to have it blown up a good size and have it in septic or black and white to hang up in your family room wall so your family and friends to treasure that picture for many years to come. I'm so sentimental when it comes to this stuff..
good idea about the black/white.... hmm.. gonna do that too!

Shel, Sequoias, Islandgal, Spicygirl143, Cheri, Spainmale, MsGiglz~

thank you all! :hug:

I am going to save those pictures in my file... I will do something to surprise you... :D

Congratulations! Good for you! :) I hope you will have a great along together.
:)

wow!!! such simplicity! I love simple things. You and Gingerbread how did do such a wedding? did you invite lot of friends families and made it big with simple dressing or just simple dressing and few friends plus relatives
Maybe my wedding next year will love to make it simple. save $$$$. Anyway, congratulations and nice girl you have.

congrats mrs reba! ;) and many more years of happiness for u and your handsome hubby along with your adorable daughter too! :thumb:

wow!!! such simplicity! I love simple things. You and Gingerbread how did do such a wedding? did you invite lot of friends families and made it big with simple dressing or just simple dressing and few friends plus relatives
Maybe my wedding next year will love to make it simple. save $$$$. Anyway, congratulations and nice girl you have.
If I were you, I wouldn't invite alot of people.. I would invite just family members and closest friends. that's right.. the clothing is very simple. dresses or dress pants would do. it does save alot of money. I planned on having a reception where i can invite my friends and family. For those who didn't get to see us get married can see us at the reception. ;)

Back