I'm Officially Married! (pix)

Rebelgirl... congrats and beautiful pics!!! Lovely setting with the waterfall in back.. and on one note... tell me did I jsut see who I think your hubby look like?? that guy Bo Brady from Days of our Lives?? I used to watch that show a bit but havent seen that in a long time now...anyways. I bet your daughter is happy for ya and your new hubby eh!

Congrats Rebelgirl! God truly bless you and your husband on this day today!!!! Wooohoo! My wife Tara and I are happy for you! Beautiful pictures! The waterfall! Oh, that is awesome! I am surprised that you both got married in the middle of the week and it sounds as it is a last minute straight to wedding. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Once again, Congratulations!

God bless!

wedding%20congratulations.jpg

The pictures are beautiful!!! I love the one you and your hubby behind the water fall and three of you walking together. So perfect! What a beautiful out!!! Great timing huh?

:hug:

CONGRATS MRS. REBBIE!!! :D
thanks for sharing the pictures with us! i love that first picture of you guys kissing in front of a big rock or something! very photogenic! :D

:jaw: ~ Amazing pictures, background and combo everything looks so PERFECT snap shots!

Looks last the picture.. Making looks "The Happy Ending" walk away held three of hands holding.... Making me happy tears.. u know, what I'm mentioned...

Lovely picture.. *Breath breaking carried away*
Excellent Rebelgirl, by the way. CONGRATS AGAIN!

Congratulations, RebelGirl!

Great pictures of you, your husband and daughter. :)

Very nice pics ! Congratulations, RebelGirl !!

It soooo beautiful pix I love it!!! and congrate that u are finally married! now yall look like from dool haha jk and I'm soo happy for u and ur new hubby :hug:

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs.!

Wow, I just had a small tear here just few seconds ago. *fanning self* I'm so happy for you Mrs. RebelGirl! I totally love these pictures and I agree with Feistychick about the kissing part. It's so fabulust! *pun intended* ;)

Back