I'm new...

Canuckian_Chick,

Fix your avatar and signature chickie. ;)

WHATT???? I can't hear ya lmao!!!! I don't know how lmao.. TOOO DANG SHY TO ASK for HELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!! any volunteers?? lmao

Where are you actually studying for ASL??? are you a student or an adult?

I'm an adult... female, 36, hearing, fascinated with deaf culture and eager to learn to sign. I'm taking a beginner ASL course through the York Region Board of Education. I took an ASL course in 1996 through the Bob Rumball Centre for the Deaf, but never took additional courses after that until now. Instead I have tried to pick up as much as I can by watching people sign on TV, and using my ASL dictionaries. I would love to eventually become fluent, but I realize it takes years. I am very good with languages, but ASL is sure challenging! I'm not co-ordinated! LOL (manual dexterity required)!

WHATT???? I can't hear ya lmao!!!! I don't know how lmao.. TOOO DANG SHY TO ASK for HELLLLPPPPPPP!!!!! any volunteers?? lmao

Lol, I'll be more than glad to help you ;) Look on top of Alldeaf where it says User CP? on the far left on top click that, scroll down *click* on edit avatar, upload any 100x100 image or lesser from your computer files. ;) And for signature, same way go to User CP scroll down and *click* on edit signature, use photobucket or Imageshack to upload your picture in http:// copy and paste it under edit signature make sure you add
 then
. Signatures have to be limited to 500x100 in size or less, and only one signature is allowed. Got it so far? ;) and you're welcome too. Any questions feel free to private messaged me or ask one of the moderators here at AD, which are Roadrunner, DreamDeaf, Jolie_77 and Alex. ;)

Lol, I'll be more than glad to help you ;) Look on top of Alldeaf where it says User CP? on the far left on top click that, scroll down *click* on edit avatar, upload any 100x100 image or lesser from your computer files. ;) And for signature, same way go to User CP scroll down and *click* on edit signature, use photobucket or Imageshack to upload your picture in http:// copy and paste it under edit signature make sure you add
 then
. Signatures have to be limited to 500x100 in size or less, and only one signature is allowed. Got it so far? ;) and you're welcome too. Any questions feel free to private messaged me or ask one of the moderators here at AD, which are Roadrunner, DreamDeaf, Jolie_77 and Alex. ;)

ONe down (got the avator going) one more to go lol.. you are sweet smile... I'll have to practice how to upload my own picture but thanks.. smile..:ty: :ty:

I'm new to this site... bear with me if I not get it right.. smile...

Have a great evening all smile..
:ty:

Welcome to AD, Canuckian_Chick! I'm not really 'new' but haven't been here in like 2 yrs & just recently came back & plan to stick around for now at least. :]

Welcome to AD, Canuckian_Chick! I'm not really 'new' but haven't been here in like 2 yrs & just recently came back & plan to stick around for now at least. :]

So you telling me I could sit with ya?? you lead the way for me lmao.. welcome back!! smile thanks...

Hey chick, just chill out and take it easy... we're one big family here and we'll be glad to help ya. Happy valetine day to u.

Hi

I just wanted to say hi I been with AD a couple of months and I am looking for freinds.

Hey Girl,
I'm originally from Canada. I was born and raised in Montreal and am now living in TN. I moved here about 7 years ago. Spent the better half of a lifetime in Canada, so now I enjoy the no snow and warmer weather. Glad to meet you.

Altotwo

hi

I'm new to this site... bear with me if I not get it right.. smile...

Have a great evening all smile..
:ty:

Hi and Welcome,
guess what i'm still fairly new, have jumped right in and i'm still trying to learn,
so it be ok...We're all here to help support you in anyway we can, of. be yourself and express yourself.
EsthersCrown*****

Hello and.....blahhh...you're not quite a newbie anymore-- :lol: Anyhow, hope you're really diggin' this site and...continue to enjoy your stay here! ;)

:wave:
~RR

Back