I'm new...

Canuckian_Chick

Reaction score
I'm new to this site... bear with me if I not get it right.. smile...

Have a great evening all smile..
:ty:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! You're doing just fine, however, it might take some patience to learn to navigate here in AD...if you (or anyone else for that matter) have any questions, concerns, feel free to scroll down on the main page of AD to where it says: Forum Leaders , click on it will prompt a new window showing a list of current Moderators and Administrator. Also, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

Have a great day! :wave:

~RR

You will see it on the main page of AD, near the bottom of the page:

'Mark Forums Read View Forum Leaders' On the page, showing all the forums listed, after the last one which shows Moderator's Corner and right before the listing of Alldeaf Sponsors. Hopefully this will help...in order to be sure you're on the main page of Alldeaf, simply go to the top of the page you're on and click on Alldeaf (even clicking on the word Alldeaf with the heart attached to it will work just as good).

~RR

You will see it on the main page of AD, near the bottom of the page:

'Mark Forums Read View Forum Leaders' On the page, showing all the forums listed, after the last one which shows Moderator's Corner and right before the listing of Alldeaf Sponsors. Hopefully this will help...in order to be sure you're on the main page of Alldeaf, simply go to the top of the page you're on and click on Alldeaf (even clicking on the word Alldeaf with the heart attached to it will work just as good).

~RR

GOT IT!!! Thanks so much!!! I think I need Glasses lol... :giggle:

:welcome: to Alldeaf! Have fun browsing and posting! :)

Hello there,

Welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy your stay here :) ....

Hey there,

Welcome to All Deaf and in time you will get the hang of the forum. ;) Diversity is what we do in here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask! Make yourself feel like you're at home or in that sense, ha.

Ah I see you're from Canada, Awesome! We have alot of Canadians in here as well.

Have fun surfing on this site. ;)

:ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: for all making me feel so welcomed here... I'm sure will enjoy this site as i will need alot of time to catch up the old readings.. smile

keep warm you all.. as it's minus 16 C with a -32 C windchill factor.. lmao...
:applause: :applause:

Welcome you stay AD and let's breath your post away!

Enjoy!

Great another Canadian Canuckian here!
:D

We ROCK don't we lol.. smile :ty: :giggle:

Canada_Rocks.gif

Back