I'm getting new PURPLE hearing aids!

deafdyke

Reaction score
I have been waiting to get new hearing aids for a few years now. My last set was lost. I thought you had to wait to get new hearing aids (Medicaid rules say that you can only get new aids every five years) I finally decided to make sure that I couldn't get them sooner. Turned out I could! YEAH! I got tested back in December, and am going to FINALLY get them on Friday!!! I can't wait to hear again!

Congratulation on getting your new aids. I will be going this friday for mine. :cool:

Awesome! What's the brand?

You must put up a pic of your purple HAs in here!

I, for a second, considered having purple HAs but decided to go for silver.

I can always get purple ear moulds, and it'll go well with the silver HAs, I think, hehe.

I'm glad that you don't have to wait longer. That's good news. :)

I never see colors hearing aids before. I remember old hearing aids were light tan. Ugly. I don't wear those. I like be deaf.

Awesome! BTW, my son's name sign is the same as for "purple" because it is his favorite color!

Purpleeeeeeeee Woooooooo

I Love the colors Purple, that's awesome, Wish I have purple hearin' i got aid Lmaooofff!

Congratulations. I have black ear molds and black aids, but I have several different covers that come in fun colors so I can change according to my mood. Even camouflage!:cool2:

awesome! I had purple hearing aids once, oh I liked them! My new one, which I get tomorrow, will be black and white (zebra style). I'm pretty excited.

i had one purple and one blue XD but someone stole them out of revenge =(

They are AWESOME.....I can't WAIT to go to a concert...........WOW...it's a little hard to deal with no volume control, and I'm used to manually turning the aids off. However the sound quality is amazing!

Congratulation!!! Purple HA is so kewl! I am tired of beige BTE. I want to get a pink or clear. I don't really know yet. I am waiting for many different color mini bte in future. Have an enjoy with your new PURPLE BTE! Is that your favorite color?? :cool:

They are AWESOME.....I can't WAIT to go to a concert...........WOW...it's a little hard to deal with no volume control, and I'm used to manually turning the aids off. However the sound quality is amazing!

Congrats! I would love to get purple and silver HAs!!

Vampy? What's wrong with purple? Why is it that colored aids are thought of as "little" kiddish", and colored glasses are considered en vogue?

Vampy? What's wrong with purple? Why is it that colored aids are thought of as "little" kiddish", and colored glasses are considered en vogue?
Oh, just my personal opinion. ;)

I would rather spend $100 on 4 different colored glasses than $2,000 on one hearing aid. ;)

Back