I'm curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? confident in yourself that much? I would come to you for your help? Hmm we shall see if that ever takes place won't we? I would be willing to look to PFH for advice or help, If I needed. You may need to re-read my post to him.

Yeah, I have self confidence. I have every right to.

He asked you if you would be willing for him to use the research I provided him to advocate for your rights. You said that you would turn to him for help. That is indirectly accepting my help.

lol ohhhhhhhhhhhh The chain of command? is that how you look at it.. You are the all knowing all seeing and end-all be all form of any information anyone is looking for? LOL

lol ohhhhhhhhhhhh The chain of command? is that how you look at it.. You are the all knowing all seeing and end-all be all form of any information anyone is looking for? LOL

Well, either way.. I see her as one of the few resourceful people around. They're hard to come by.

She has studied about the deaf culture/education longer than I've been alive, so...

Doesn't have anything to do with a chain of command. **shrug** It is called teamwork.

I believe I was asked "Why don't you leave"? And in regard to "No one likes you": that was a statement of fact in replying to a personal attack made on me.

You don't hear me whining about being attacked personally. I understand that these people are just consumed with anger and are only using me as a convienient target. Has nothing to do with me personally.

You're absolutely right. Rarely anybody on here can hear you whining, after all this is a deaf forum. And it isn't anything personal, just you as a person. But that may make it personal..

Well, either way.. I see her as one of the few resourceful people around. They're hard to come by.

She has studied about the deaf culture/education longer than I've been alive, so...

She may be very resourceful, and may have studied a lot about deaf culture. However, I consider her no more resourceful than a person who can use google really well. And if she knows so much about deaf culture and how deaf people feel, she probably wouldn't have made the above bolded comment.

Also to jillio and PFH, i'm not looking for any arguments, just stating something i felt.

You're absolutely right. Rarely anybody on here can hear you whining, after all this is a deaf forum. And it isn't anything personal, just you as a person. But that may make it personal..

She may be very resourceful, and may have studied a lot about deaf culture. However, I consider her no more resourceful than a person who can use google really well. And if she knows so much about deaf culture and how deaf people feel, she probably wouldn't have made the above bolded comment.

Also to jillio and PFH, i'm not looking for any arguments, just stating something i felt.

Hi again, how was your break, RD?

Zack,
It is apparent that they would rather enjoy seeing what they only want to see.. Sadly you even offerd to give jillio your facebook page.. but she declined to do so because it would only prove that she is mistaken quite often on here.

Zack,
It is apparent that they would rather enjoy seeing what they only want to see.. Sadly you even offerd to give jillio your facebook page.. but she declined to do so because it would only prove that she is mistaken quite often on here.

I would like to see him on Facebook. I am interested to see that this is not RD>

LOL, I don't use Google. But when one does use Google, one must also have the ability to fully understand the information they access.:cool2:

And, it is because I do know deaf people and fully understand the empowerment that comes from cultural identity, I made the above comment.

Zack,

Such superficial thinking. At least you are consistent in the way you approach everything.

I would like to see him on Facebook. I am interested to see that this is not RD>

Bott, I am sure Zack would have no problem sharing this information with you. I do not have the authority to give out his FB name. That would be a breach of trust. I am sure he has no problems sharing that with you tho. He has over 700 friends on there that were all leaving messages ( praying for you ) while he was in surgery! Sad that some people pressume that a poster is someone else just because there would be similarities in text between two different poster's. If I spoke like you did bott I would wonder if people would assume I am you under a different name. *smh*

Awww...now i get it. I understand the term self righteous. Do you? You appear to be displaying a great deal of it.

BTW Jillio. Is alldeaf.com a websight or a website?

BTW Jillio. Is alldeaf.com a websight or a website?

I've never used the word "websight." I referred to "sight" and did so with a double entendre. Just seems that several missed that fact. Several got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back