I'm curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
The above posts are amusing! Gee no one needs 2 degrees in psychology to figure the ongoing shifting back to some posters to cover the absolute paucity of their thinking-PFH/ Jillio et al. As pointed - NOT real deaf pontificating to real deaf about their deafness! Is this Alice in Deafland"? Perhaps Jillio can articulate exactly with she is doing!
Not a "personal attack " of course.
No I am not trying to find you somewhere in the United States-thus won't be actualizing if this your "wish fulfillment"!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Again, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, nor what I am talking about.:roll: And you are still spouting your uninformed nonsense in duplicate. What a waste of bandwidth.

And, since you insist on continually bringing it up...I have 3 degrees, not 2. Again with the errors.

I would have to say speak for yourself! I would also say, Open your mind and heart and compassion to people who are here giving their account, Their story's.. On what they went through and are going through. But sadly untill you do this sadistic cycle you continually go through with your peer's will keep on keeping on. Yanno Jillio some of what you do say does educate people but how you come about giving it does not bode well. Csign is a new poster on the site and feels quite like how many of us do, with how you carry yourself.

I do speak for myself. You on the other hand, are constantly looking outside yourself for someone or something to blame for what is going on inside of you.

Oh, well. Your choice.

I do speak for myself. You on the other hand, are constantly looking outside yourself for someone or something to blame for what is going on inside of you.

Oh, well. Your choice.
Can you please tell me.. What blame am I putting upon someone or something? Did I somehow blame you for me having profound deafness in both my ear's? or Did I blame you for the fact that I am sick at the moment? What is it I am blaming jillio? As far as I know I am simply discussing how your antic's on the forum do not portray any professional psychologist I have ever had the luxury of speaking with in my 33 years of life. That pretty much is it ...

Can you please tell me.. What blame am I putting upon someone or something? Did I somehow blame you for me having profound deafness in both my ear's? or Did I blame you for the fact that I am sick at the moment? What is it I am blaming jillio? As far as I know I am simply discussing how your antic's on the forum do not portray any professional psychologist I have ever had the luxury of speaking with in my 33 years of life. That pretty much is it ...

As I said, you already have the answers to those questions. You just need to change your focus.

Again with the ad hominems. So consistent. **smile**

Considering it from you-PFH Useless babbling! Factual.
Sorry Jillio you have 3 not 2 degrees which doesn't seem to have any bearing on what you say "deafness".

Implanted Advanced Bionics-activated Aug/07

Last edited:
Considering it from you- Useless babbling! Factual.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-activated Aug/07

Good for you! You managed to babble and only post it one time! Improvement.

Well I thought you could give me the insight on what it is.. Since I soo clearly cant find it myself and that you are soo sure you know what it is I am blaming. I asked you to tell me. But I guess you haven't the slightest clue yourself. Again attacking people seems to be your forte and when asked to you can never back up the "Proof" of your claims.

Well I thought you could give me the insight on what it is.. Since I soo clearly cant find it myself and that you are soo sure you know what it is I am blaming. I asked you to tell me. But I guess you haven't the slightest clue yourself. Again attacking people seems to be your forte and when asked to you can never back up the "Proof" of your claims.

No one can "give" you insight. It is something you have to develop for yourself. But the fact that you want someone to "give" it to you is evidence of your external focus.

You can ask yourself. You simply choose not to. Again, sign of being externally focused.

Now, if you would like me to refer you to a therapist in your area that can assist you with discovering the answers you already possess...PM me. I'll be more than happy to make a referral. However, if we continue in this vein, you will soon be angrier and complaining about me attempting to analyze someone from what they say on a forum. As you have already done numerous times.

Like I say: don't want an answer to the question, then don't ask the question. You may not get the answer you want. However, it is still an answer.
Oh well.

LOL and I believe making false accusation's on people is a sign on insecurity on your part. It is quite clear that you really don't know what it is your talking about. Please continue to judge your peer's it will get you far in life on a personal level with people. If this is how you portray yourself on a online forum it scares the hell out of me how you portray yourself in your professional life. I truely feel bad for those who seek you in the real world. Pity then for the mocking and judgement's you place upon them. Thas really quite sad that a 40+ year old woman's only claim to fame is her "friend's on a online forum" and feels so self- ritcheous !

LOL and I believe making false accusation's on people is a sign on insecurity on your part. It is quite clear that you really don't know what it is your talking about. Please continue to judge your peer's it will get you far in life on a personal level with people. If this is how you portray yourself on a online forum it scares the hell out of me how you portray yourself in your professional life. I truely feel bad for those who seek you in the real world. Pity then for the mocking and judgement's you place upon them. Thas really quite sad that a 40+ year old woman's only claim to fame is her "friend's on a online forum" and feels so self- ritcheous !

Dude... Would you feel comfortable for me to use research that she provides me with for advocating for your rights?

Sit back and think about that, please.

Please point to any false accusation I have made. Just because you refuse to see something does not make it false.

You don't need to concern yourself with how I portray myself anywhere. It, quite frankly, is none of your business. You would do much better to spend that time considering how you portray yourself.:cool2:

Again with the ad hominems. You really are transparent to others. But blind to yourself.:hmm:

What is self ritcheous? I am not familiar with that terminology.

And, since you have no idea who I am, you have no idea what my claims to fame are. Quite frankly, fame is over rated.

Dang. I came to watch a fight and a hockey game breaks out. :roll:

PFH,

I am not asking her to to provide me research that advocates for my right's. But I do thank you for offering to provide that kind of information. Please do not look at that as sarcasm because really it is not. I have no issue's with you whatsoever. Sure you can be a pain in the ass sometime's. But you never ever disrespect people or their view's on thing's. For this I respect you.. I would even go so far as to confide in you if I ever needed help in anything relating to my deafness or life in general. That's really what this all amount's to man.. RESPECT something I see lacking in a number of people.

Truism: one gets disrespected when one disrespects. Again, you are looking in the wrong place for the answer to your problems.:cool2:

LOL do you really think I am looking to you for advice on whatever " problem's" you say I have? Because I disagree with how you act with people I somehow have "PROBLEM'S" haha.. You say you don't attack people?

LOL do you really think I am looking to you for advice on whatever " problem's" you say I have? Because I disagree with how you act with people I somehow have "PROBLEM'S" haha.. You say you don't attack people?

Who said you were? If you don't like what I say, ignore me. Very simple solution. But, that would require that you actually take responsibility for yourself and your actions.

Your reply to PFH already confirms that you would gladly take my help.:laugh2:

But right now, you are not ready to accept help.

Really? confident in yourself that much? I would come to you for your help? Hmm we shall see if that ever takes place won't we? I would be willing to look to PFH for advice or help, If I needed. You may need to re-read my post to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back