I'm curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would seem telling a poster... " NO one likes you .. why do you insist on comming somewhere that you are disliked.. Why don't you leave"..... Hmm. I may not have any advice on the topic that was at hand in that thread but that was certaintly a personal attack on a poster's ( perceived status from the general public of the site).. That show's quite a bit of maturity of a "therapist with 2 degrees."

I believe I was asked "Why don't you leave"? And in regard to "No one likes you": that was a statement of fact in replying to a personal attack made on me.

You don't hear me whining about being attacked personally. I understand that these people are just consumed with anger and are only using me as a convienient target. Has nothing to do with me personally.

K Where there is smoke.. there is fire!

Just can't let go of the fact that you have some sort of need to feel personally attacked, can you?

Your last few posts show, without a doubt, who is creating the smoke and the fire around here.

It has been explained to you ad nauseuem, and you simply refuse to accept the truth. oh, well. Your issue, not ours.

I do not feel anything of the sort! I am a big boy that does not resort to telling people to leave and find somewhere else to go play because I disagree with what you have to say. Unlike yourself. Sorry jillio your mind games to try to inflict on other's doesn't work with quite a few of us here. It is sad that a parent was discussing their success with a form of communication for THEIR child was being told.. that cant be... Just like when parent's state that their success with a child who has a CI..Give it 5 years then come back... LOL it's all good jillio you will do what you always do and will cover your tracks when ever you need to.. I mean you make a accusation of a poster that he is lieing and deceiving people on who he is and when someone is willing to give you proof that you are mistaken you run off and hide...

Blah, blah, blah. Neverending. :roll: Trying to turn this into another "attack the hearie" thread. Absurd.

If you are that big of a boy, you wouldnt have bothered retorting out here - like countless many others.

If you are that big of a boy, you wouldnt have bothered retorting out here - like countless many others.

Bingo!! Repeated attempts to vent anger onto another person. It just keeps going on and on and on and on.....

I believe I am not " retorting".. I believe that I am giving my point of view on how thing's are being MISHANDLED in quite a few ways.. Why is it that soooo many on here feel this. Yanno I have been a member for 1 year hardly ever posted unless it pertained to something with my journey with the CI. But it's quite Ironic that my pm box went for 5 pms in a course of a year has now jumped to 35 pm's in less than a week. All of which stating that they feel quite the same way as I do about these types of dealings that happen on here.

I believe I am not " retorting".. I believe that I am giving my point of view on how thing's are being MISHANDLED in quite a few ways.. Why is it that soooo many on here feel this. Yanno I have been a member for 1 year hardly ever posted unless it pertained to something with my journey with the CI. But it's quite Ironic that my pm box went for 5 pms in a course of a year has now jumped to 35 pm's in less than a week. All of which stating that they feel quite the same way as I do about these types of dealings that happen on here.

Only 35? I empty my PM box out once or twice a week.

Chances are, that is only because you weren't logged on on a frequent basis over the past year until recently. Your logic in looking for a blame target is faulty.

I did not know this was a competition...:shrug:

Not a competition. I have COUNTLESS people telling me their stories abut how they grew up, what their schools are doing these days that they wish they did in the past, etc.. It's amazing to see their stories, and I wish they shared it.

Just saying. I'm sure the same goes for jillio.

Chances are, that is only because you weren't logged on on a frequent basis over the past year until recently. Your logic in looking for a blame target is faulty.

Please tell me what I am looking for? I'm not sure what that could possibly be? Ohh... I would presume that would be discussion's with CI user's about the device and giving my input on my USE of the device. But ill leave this open for you to twist into your messed up point of view on what I am looking for because you know alll so well what my intention's here are on AD.

Not a competition. I have COUNTLESS people telling me their stories abut how they grew up, what their schools are doing these days that they wish they did in the past, etc.. It's amazing to see their stories, and I wish they shared it.

Absolutely.

And if one does not want comment on the number of their PMs, then they should not bring it into the discussion. Especially since it has virtually nothing to do with the topic.:cool2:

Please tell me what I am looking for? I'm not sure what that could possibly be? Ohh... I would presume that would be discussion's with CI user's about the device and giving my input on my USE of the device. But ill leave this open for you to twist into your messed up point of view on what I am looking for because you know alll so well what my intention's here are on AD.

Only you can answer that question. When you develop the ability to look inside instead of outside yourself, the answers will be there.:cool2: Currently, you are still too focused on the outside.

That's what I enjoy about AD reading peoples stories about THEIR life with THEIR deafness. I learn quite a bit from different people sharing their insight to how they lived with their deafness and how they learned. I don't tell people that their way is right or wrong or that they need to see " case study's" about the mode of which they chose. If it works for them.. then give them a pat on teh back and say congrats.. But noooooo that don't happen hardly enough here..

I to also wish some of those who pm you about their dealings and life would share it with the rest of us.. But after seeing some of what is said in a open forum about people who do share their success are being told NO NO NO!!! that I dont blame them for not confiding with the general public!

That's what I enjoy about AD reading peoples stories about THEIR life with THEIR deafness. I learn quite a bit from different people sharing their insight to how they lived with their deafness and how they learned. I don't tell people that their way is right or wrong or that they need to see " case study's" about the mode of which they chose. If it works for them.. then give them a pat on teh back and say congrats.. But noooooo that don't happen hardly enough here..

I to also wish some of those who pm you about their dealings and life would share it with the rest of us.. But after seeing some of what is said in a open forum about people who do share their success are being told NO NO NO!!! that I dont blame them for not confiding with the general public!

;) I dont blame them either. Hence the reason one gets to hear that they are disliked. :)

Only you can answer that question. When you develop the ability to look inside instead of outside yourself, the answers will be there.:cool2: Currently, you are still too focused on the outside.

I would have to say speak for yourself! I would also say, Open your mind and heart and compassion to people who are here giving their account, Their story's.. On what they went through and are going through. But sadly untill you do this sadistic cycle you continually go through with your peer's will keep on keeping on. Yanno Jillio some of what you do say does educate people but how you come about giving it does not bode well. Csign is a new poster on the site and feels quite like how many of us do, with how you carry yourself.

The above posts are amusing! Gee no one needs 2 degrees in psychology to figure the ongoing shifting back to some posters to cover the absolute paucity of their thinking-PFH/ Jillio et al. As pointed - NOT real deaf pontificating to real deaf about their deafness! Is this Alice in Deafland"? Perhaps Jillio can articulate exactly with she is doing!
Not a "personal attack " of course.
No I am not trying to find you somewhere in the United States-thus won't be actualizing if this your "wish fulfillment"!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Jillio post #54- your answer as to why YOU are here? Justification for your position on" non use of Cochlear Implants". As for your" ignorant babbling" about "torture" from the Implant operation. BIG NEWS FOR YOU they use anaesthetics these days. Welcome to reality!

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

Last edited:
Drphil - I'm sorry to bust this to you again.. You really don't know what you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back