I'm curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL and what SOUND evidence do you proclaim you have that he is not who he states he is? You are very comical.. Am I who I claim I am? hmmm let's see I posted a video of myself on youtube describing my CI ill even give you my facebook page which clearly show's Photo's of myself. Yeah jillio Zack has nothing better to do than to fake who he is to nearly 1000 people online just for the whim's of throwing off one poster on a deaf forum.. Puhleaseeeeeeeee!!!

LOL and what SOUND evidence do you proclaim you have that he is not who he states he is? You are very comical.. Am I who I claim I am? hmmm let's see I posted a video of myself on youtube describing my CI ill even give you my facebook page which clearly show's Photo's of myself. Yeah jillio Zack has nothing better to do than to fake who he is to nearly 1000 people online just for the whim's of throwing off one poster on a deaf forum.. Puhleaseeeeeeeee!!!

What SOUND evidence do you have that proclaims he is who he says he is?:cool2:

I have plenty of things that point toward an attempt to misrepresent. I don't expect you to see it. But, hey, that doesn't mean it isn't valid. **shrug**

I also find it funny since the call-out was made, the person has done two things: Went quiet and became much nicer.

I am not quite as judgemental as you are when it come's to people. I give people the benefit of the doubt. Also the photo representation's I have seen on his page do match up with the after CI surgery photo he has had on here. Further more He describes on his page. Keep on keeping on making false claims about people. It clearly is working out for you! lol:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

I am not quite as judgemental as you are when it come's to people. I give people the benefit of the doubt. Also the photo representation's I have seen on his page do match up with the after CI surgery photo he has had on here. Further more He describes on his page. Keep on keeping on making false claims about people. It clearly is working out for you! lol:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

And...give the benefit of doubt if you choose. I do, too, until I see a reason not to.:cool2: And I have seen many. I choose not to be naive.

And you can't see beneath the surface, can you? Too bad.

I find it funny that people do have lives outside of AD... That don't see fit to post constantly 24/7 on here.

And you can't see beneath the surface, can you? Too bad.

I don't dig nearly as deep as you do.. LOOKING for anything possible way to defam another poster.... shrugs... Show me your proof he is not who he is! Come on I wanna see it. Untill then I guess you will clearly be mistaken!

and as Bottesini has blocked PM's and as jillio and PFH no longer want me to PM them i'll post it publicly and let those who choose, decide for themselves.
Zach Sisk | Facebook

If you want me to post new pics or anything let me know.

Maybe I changed my way of writing so that i wouldn't get critiqued for using your instead of you're.

nah. more like.... you should change the way of your thinking toward deaf lifestyle.

He's really young. Graduated from high school last year. Give him some time.

nah. more like.... you should change the way of your thinking toward deaf lifestyle.

I don't look down upon the deaf, I just hate coming into a deaf forum and being critiqued by someone who isn't deaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back