I'm BACK!!

Strawberry

Reaction score
Hey, took a week long BREAK! Went to Jamaica, had so much fun! Whoaaa Alldeaf have really improved a lot! Missed y'all! Aren't you glad I'm back? Miss me?

Alex, will I ever be a mod again?

Thanks! OH hell yeah! I had soo much fun in Jamaica! Just swam, went snorkeling, jumped off a cliff, and partied. Pretty much laid back, and did a lot of "adventures", meeting people and admiring the carribbean! Weather's perfect, got the tan I need lol. Theres so much stories to it. Will tell time by time.

I heard you and sunny were thrown in jail

Originally posted by Strawberry
Thanks! OH hell yeah! I had soo much fun in Jamaica! Just swam, went snorkeling, jumped off a cliff, and partied. Pretty much laid back, and did a lot of "adventures", meeting people and admiring the carribbean! Weather's perfect, got the tan I need lol. Theres so much stories to it. Will tell time by time.
awwwwww meme jealous already! but, BADASSSS!! grinns.

Welcome back, Strawberry. Got any pictures from Jamaica you'd like to share with us? :mrgreen:

Originally posted by Alex
Welcome back, Strawberry. Got any pictures from Jamaica you'd like to share with us? :mrgreen:

Sure yeah! Gotta get them developed first, then I'll post 'em! :-D

Great! Look forward to seeing them. Thanks. :thumb:

Hey strawberry,

How's your vacation goes smoothly and fun?

WB to Alldeaf.com, Re-enjoy and re-write on it! :)

WELCOME BACK, JEN!!!! Show off your pictures in here! I'd love to check out what's like out there in Jamaica!!

Back